Baltra Pt.3

"Are you taking pictures of me while I'm  sleeping? That's creepy" Lexa rasped, slowly blinking her eyes open.

"I like taking pictures. And this is our first trip together. Don't you want to remember this later?" Clarke replied. "Do you have any pictures of me on your phone?"

"I hate social media, Clarke. The only reason I have any is because Titus recommended it"

"So that's a no on the pictures?"

Lexa smirked, laying on her back. "Oh, I have pictures of you. I just don't think you'd want me posting them. And I should be the only one to see its contents, electronically and in person" Lexa answered, forcing the blonde on top of her.

"It's a sexting rule to delete the pictures when you finish" Clarke paused, trying to find the right word. "viewing"

"I haven't had the opportunity to view them. Either you've been over my place or I've been over yours since we've been dating"

"That's true. Now take a picture with me" Lexa sighed, sitting up with Clarke's back pressed against her chest. "Ready?" Lexa nodded, wrapping both her arms around her girlfriend's torso. "Can I get a smile?" Lexa groaned, putting on the best smile she could conjure this early in the morning. "I want a real smile. Not a fake publicity smile."

"It's too early. I can't"

"I bet you that I can make you smile with just three words"

"Bet what?"

"Your Jag for a week"

"And what do I get?" Lexa asked.

"What do you want?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

"No" Clarke chuckled.

"Clarke" Lexa whined. "Promise?"

"I'll try"

"Okay. This isn't me copying Ross from friends" The blonde looked questioningly at her girlfriend. "Princess Leia and the gold bikini" Lexa muttered.

"With the buns and everything?" Lexa nodded. "It's a deal but if I win, I get to laugh freely at that"

"Fine" Lexa huffed. Clarke leaned up, kissing the pout of Lexa's lips.

"I love you" Lexa grinned, returning the kiss. "I win"

"No you didn't. I didn't laugh"

"I never said anything about laughing" Lexa scoffed, realizing she had been doped. "I'll collect when we get back home but for now.... Princess Leia and the gold bikini?" Clarke snickered.

"Everyone has a weird fantasy from when they were teenagers and Carrie Fisher was hot"

*                              *

"Do you ever see yourself getting married one day?" Clarke's question made Lexa take off her sunglasses to look at her.

"Already trying to keep me off the market?" Lexa smirked, looking over Clarke's nearly naked body. "I wouldn't mind" Lexa reached out, sliding her hand down Clarke's leg before her girlfriend slapped her hand away. "Hey!"

"You're going to ruin my tan and you didn't answer my question"

"It's part of my plan"

"Your plan?" Lexa nodded.

"Mhm" Lexa hummed. "A beautiful wife and  three kids, a house in San Diego or San Francisco, close enough to LA but just the right distance away from LA. Two dogs. German Shepherds. My own label. I'm 0 for 5 but I'm working on the first one. And if you're up to it we can practice on the second one tonight"