003

I started wandering around the school about fifteen minutes ago. In the classroom they were teaching all the kids crap and Min Kyu is doing shit with Chen right now.

So I started my "volunteering" and by volunteering I mean aimlessly walking around.

The teachers and I both know no one is going to be doing anything. It just looks really nice when on your college application and I want that reference letter.

I walk into the library and I slide the door open.

A cold liquid slide down my hair and back. A bucket drops to the ground with a crash.

The sound pierces my ears and I wince as it crashes. I look around and the people in the library give my drenched body weird glances then return to there days.

I look around and spot a young girl giggling in the corner of the library. It's Jungkook's little sister! What is she doing here! She should be put on a leash and given restraining order! In fact both of them should.

I angrily march over the getting more confused glances but I don't care.

I stomp through everyone and grab Jungkook's sister by the ear.

"Ow, ow, ow!" She yelps.
People don't stare they probably think she's my sister. Never! Such an evil shrew will never be my sister! 

As soon as I drag her out of the library, she pushes me and screams, "who are you to drag me out like that! I don't even k-know you!"

"Oh, but you do. You're Jungkook's sister and you're doing the same things your brother does!"

She angrily growls at me. I take a step back, don't want to get to close. "Ugh! You're taking my brother! He's absolutely in love with you! I won't ever let you take him you witch!"

I stand there paralyzed.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"What? You're so stupid! He doesn't love me! He HATES me! And I hate him back! I'm his victim don't you understand!" I'm completely out of breathe when I'm done yelling at her.

She glares at me, "he's in love with you! And I'm not done, I'll keep on pranking you until I'm happy."

She runs away and I stand there shocked.

She such an idiot! Wh-why! She didn't even listen to what I have to say! What a...what a cockroach!

Ugh, Min Kyu better avoid her! Oh my precious little brother! I love you, and will eventually forget that you broke my 'My Little Pony' collection when you were three. Just don't ever become like that evil shrew!

****

It's lunch and I'm heading to the cafeteria. I'm so tired because of Jungkook's little sister's stupid act that happened. What an evil little girl! her looks are so deceiving!

How can Jungkook like me! Ugh, can't she see? He's my bully! I'M the victim here! Not him!

As I was walking, someone pushes me against the locker and pins me to it and I wince in pain.

I open my eyes to see Jungkook just inch away from me. I can feel his hot breath on my cheeks and his gazing eyes piercing a hole in mine. I look away to avoid being noticed blushing.

"Yah," wait, whose voice was that. Oh my god! It's Chen! He came to save me! I love you Chen Chen!

"Leave her alone!" He yells.