010

Mira POV

Jungkook leans in...

*chu~*

He kisses me on the cheek, I look at him surprised.

"Ju-"

Before I can say anything else I Jungkook's heavy body falls on top of mine. I hear snoring and find that Junkgook is asleep!

"J-Junkgook! G-get o-of me!"

I shove him of and leave him there sleeping on the floor. (With of course a blanket because I'm not heartless)

****

"Hey, I see you could make it," Hanbi says reaching her hand out for him to shake.

He nods his head and doesn't shake it, "you're a bitch you know that."

She smiles crookedly, "I've known it since the day I was born. And can you blame me? I'm a bitch in love."

"I saw the stunt you pulled at the beach. That was definitely not a harmless prank."

Hanbi laughs bitterly, "seriously? Grow up. And Mingyu, I thought you would understand me the most. After all you somehow love that fucking bitch Mira."

Mingyu shrugs his shoulders, "and you somehow love that asshole Jungkook."

They shared a smile and Hanbi says taking her hand out again, "so what do you think? You get who you want, and I get who I want. Partners?"

Mingyu stares at Hanbi's hand for atleast a minute.

"Oh what the heck."

He then shakes Hanbi's hand, not knowing of any of the consequences.

****

Today Baekhyun's having a graduation party and everyone's going to be there.

After Jungkook fell asleep in the middle of my living room, I called his mother to let her know. She came over to our house and picked Jungkook up. No I literally mean pick up. Lets just say that woman is very unusually strong.

Now, here I am arrived at Baek's porch ringing his door bell.

Oh and his house? Lets just say it's not worth being called a house cause it's friggin mansion!

The door is opened by a maid wearing a frilly uniform and I'm led to a room full of kids partying.

I move through the crown and spot Seventeen, Exo, and BTS.

I joined a table in which I saw Eunhye.

"Hey Eunhye!"

She smiles, "Hi Mira."

I watch her drink this brown liquid and ask her what it is.

"This? Just a bit of alcohol!" She slurs.

I stare at her wide eyed, "what the fuck Eunhye!"

"Yay!" She yells in her drunken voice and gets up.

Before I can follow her, Hoshi , J Hope come up to me.

"Naega hoshi" he squeals

"Haha! Mira can't even drink!" Hoshi taunts.

J Hope laughs and I frown.

Soon he starts making chicken noises and I get angry.

"I-I can drink!"

Hoshi sticks his tongue out, "then prove it!"

I angrily grab the little shit cup and chug it down.

Five more shots later I'm absolutely wasted.

I hear someone come through the crown and lifts me up onto there back.

"Wherer ya takin me!" I slur.

He sighs as he piggy back rides me out of there.

I smell his hair and hung something oddly familiar about him as I snuggle close into his hair.

***

Out on the street I ask, "hey it's you, Min right?"

Min doesn't respond.

"Hey, hey Min, I can't keep ya promise and marry cause I'm in love."

"Who?" He barely whispers.

"That bastard son of a bitch Jungkook's who!"

Suddenly Min stops pacing.

"Whaddya doin? Why'd we stop?"

He sighs and takes me to this weird place.

I feels warm blanket on top of me and I slowly drift asleep.