020

Mira POV

Another everyday boring morning.

After my encounter with Jungkook, I've been avoiding every single person linked to him in any way possible.

Obviously that includes my high school friends. but after them it includes his favourite coffee shop that's convenient and across the street, all the roads and highways that lead to his house, all the ATMs he uses, and that terribly nostalgic school filled with way to many memories if rather keep blocked away.

Maybe some people might find this a little too extreme just to stay away from an...ex.

But I have to do this to make sure I move on no matter what.

Because I can't go back.

And I won't.

Jungkook has made constant attempts to call me, text me, and appear at my front door in the of the night.

I'm seriously sick of this.

And don't get me wrong I am definitely not going to be one of those girls who forgives the guy easily.

I drive myself to the hospital for my shift.

I park my car and my phone rings and I pick it up as I step out of the car.

"Hello?"

"MIRAAAAAAA! Finally you bothered to pick up my call!"

Shit it's Eunhye.

"Yah Eunhye..."

"You're a bitch you know, why am so even friends with you...ugh! I left so many missed calls! I actually thought something bad happened to you!"

"I'm sorry...I just need some space."

I hear her sigh, "I get it, it's fine. Anyways when you've been completely ditching you're phone calls, did you even know about the dinner part your moms holding?"

"Shit that's today?"

"Yeah, and tell your mom not to invite that creepy uncle of yours because I ain't sitting beside his ugly ass like last year."

I laugh, "he's not coming and I might be a bit late."

"Okay, but you can't ditch this like you trashed your phone."

"I promise."

We exchange goodbyes and I hang up.

I start to walk to the hospital and then I sneeze, then suddenly remember what my mom used to say.

"If you sneeze, wait in the position you're in until the next one comes!"

I can almost hear my mothers nagging voice.

Ha! Like I believe that! Not going to stop me!

I step into the hospital and get changed into my uniform and fix my now short hair.

"Miss Choi! Come by and visit us again. Your smile gives us a taste of our youth," a couple of elderly ladies grin.

"Of course, I'll be sure to drop by."

"Miiiisssss Choiiiiii, come play!" A little boy whines.

"Please Miss Choi!"

"Yay! It's Unnie!"

"I'll definitely come and play with you all," I say and the kids all cheer.

I walk into my office and Dr. Lee pops in.