008

Mira POV

It's a rainy day and I am walking to school with a black umbrella in my hand.

I sigh out of annoyance and fatigue as the heavy rain continues to pour down.

Since the wedding a week ago, there's been too much on my mind.

The way Mingyu just came in out of no where and saved me. It made me have butterflies in my belly. And I just couldn't stop blushing. There was one thing I couldn't and still can't understand. During the end of the dance when he took his mask of and introduced himself, he said something weird.

Anyways, I probably won't even see him again so it's fine.

Their has been one more thing that's on my mind, Jungkook and the k-kiss.

UGH! I hate it! I hate that he took my first kiss and thought nothing of it! I hate that I think so much about him even though I'm supposed to forget him! I hate that I actually liked it! I hate that each time I think about him I feel like crying! I hate that everything hurts so much!

I hate that I have to love him.

But I, Choi Mira, vow on my life, that I am to forget about ever loving Jeon Jungkook.

Their, I said it. This time, I'm serious. No longer will Jungkook wonder in my thoughts ever!

Triumphant, I enter the class and make my way to my seat. Just then the teacher enters in.

We say our good mornings and the teacher nods as he takes his seat.

"Yes so everyone should have completed their projects, especially a certain group of boys." He says eyeing BTS and then Exo and Seventeen.

He stands up and begins speaking, "ah yes, we also have two new students who were gone on vacation."

Soon after two students walk in. One boy who's really familiar and other who's a girl.

"Hi I am Mingyu."

No way! It's actually Mingyu! I thought I would never see him again. Mingyu scans his eyes across the room and spots me. He waves and I smile.

"Hanbi, Kim Hanbi," the other girl named Hanbi says in a sassy tone.

"Please take your seats," the teacher instructs.

Mingyu makes his way and sits next to me while Hanbi runs to you know who, Jungkook!

"Oppa!" She says and hugs Jungkook's arm and sits next to him.

He looks disturbed and annoyed then his eyes land on me as I avoid it.

I glance over Eunhye.

"Eunhye who's that new girl?" I whisper to her as she sits a table ahead of me.

"Her? She's the school's bitch," she says in a disgusted tone as I lean back on my chair.

School's bitch huh...I guess that could help me get away from Jungkook...

I take a deep breath and continue on class, but this Mingyu kid is poking me constantly.

"If you don't stop I am gonna tell on you," I whisper and gave him a glare, he gulps as he put his hands up in surrender with a mischievous smile.

"Good!" I mumble.

***

I was with Eunhye and Chen walking to my locker, while an arm wraps around my waist.