013

Mira POV

It's been a few weeks since the Hanbi incident.

Hanbi was suspended for one week. Exo and Seventeen were basically exited that she left the school, while Junkgook...well lets say he was ignoring me.
Or was I?

Whenever I pass through the hallways to get to my next class I always see Jungkook but he ignores my eyes and my presence.

I wonder what wrong with him...or is it something I did or said?

I laugh at myself because the  person I wished to forget about is now the person I miss.

Faith really is cruel.

And here I am again walking through the hallways in lunch.

I'm making my way towards my locker but only to be shocked...

J-Jungkook....was kissing H-Hanbi...

I-I can't believe it! It can't be! My eyes are deceiving me.

My whole body stiffens as realization hits me.

I was living in a dream world in which I thought There could be this tiny chance of anything  happening between me and Jungkook.

My eyes water yet the tears wouldn't dare fall because I know I shouldn't cry over someone who doesn't like me.

Now that I think about it, how did I get here?

How did I get to such a stage in which I fell in love with such a person who lives in a completely different world then me.

How could I fall for a person whose so cruel?

But now I shouldn't worry because Hanbi likes junkgook, they are the Queeka and Kingka, it makes sense of them liking each other right?

And I guess that is a good reason for me to forget Jungkook for real this time.

And the worst thing is they are kissing right next to my locker.

I walk towards them.

"Excuse me but I need to take stuff from my locker!" I clear my throat.

Jungkook pulls Hanbi away as that both were breathless and move away.

I bite my lip to control any voice that would come if I sob.

"Uh...sorry Mira but me and my 'boyfriend' were busy," Hanbi says as she takes Jungkook  hand and walks away.

I peek at them, I see Jungkook yanks his hand from Hanbi and looks towards me.

I hurriedly take my stuff out and close my locker.

I can see Jungkook coming my way I speed walk to my class.

"Mira!" I hear him shout but soon it disappeared slowly.

I open the class door to see Mingyu with a rose bouquet kneeling down on the floor.

"What's going on?" My eyes widen at the sight of Mingyu knelt down.

"Mira would you go to the graduation dance with me?" Mingyu asks while I looked around my classmates are cheering.

Luhan, Joshua, and Xiumin are throwing rose petals on us.

Chen, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo are singing.

Sehun, Kai, Tao, and Hoshi are holding the big banner which says
'Go to the dance with me?'