014

Mira POV

I couldn't sleep last night because of what jungkook did again.

Ugh! Why is it always Jungkook ! I want it to be Mingyu! That's who I'm going to prom with...

I feel like I'm being unfair to Mingyu because I have halfhearted feelings about going with him...

Ugh! I feel so guilty!

And that Jungkook ! He was kissing Hanbi! Of all people! I have take him off my mind.

But the thing is, if you don't mean to think about someone and you automatically do, how do you stop?

Now I am with Exo and BTS, we're exploring our third floor to see if there is any 'Hanako-San' in one of the rooms on the third floor.

"Baekhyun are you sure that thing really exists?" I ask as the others nod in agreement.

"Well yeah...kinda," he says as I look at him suspiciously.

"What the story behind the Hanako-San anyway?" Kai asks.

"Well In Japa-"

"Japan? We are in Korea, what do you think this will work here you dumbass!" Kris shouts as everyone also made few points related to Kris'.

"Yeah yeah, just listen. So this girl used to be a student at whatever school she was at. The stories of how Hanako-San died are different. Some people says she was a victim of ongoing bullying (called 'ijime' in Japan) by her classmates. One day the bullying got particularly bad and she ran into the third stall of the bathroom to try and get away. The other kids came and banged on the door to try to force her to come out, but she had locked the door and they eventually left. Later that evening some school staff members found Hanako-San dead in that same stall, she just couldn't take it anymore and had committed suicide!"

Everyone gasps out of horror or out of pity.

"So now we will go to the third stall of the girls bathroom on third floor and summon her okay!" Chen says.

"Perverts," Rapmonster mumbles as EXOs oldest joins in.

Soon we reach the third stall of the girls bathroom.

"Okay everyone calm down don't freak out!" Baekhyun says.

"So who's gonna summon her?" Chanyeol asks as Chen points at Baekhyun and as Baekhyun points at Chen.

"You're doing it!"

"No you're!"

I rub my head sighing, I go back a step and bump into someone, I turn and find it is jungkook....

His dark eyes pierce deeply into mine.

Quickly butterflies erupt into my belly and my cheeks slightly tinge pink.

His hand grips my wrist a little too hardly and I wince.

My back is now towards him and I can't see his expression.

I want to see what he's feeling right now.

"Yah Jungkook ! Why are you assaulting Mira!" Suho yells.

Jungkook immediately lets go of my wrist and EXO nastily glares at him.

"Hey guys I'll pass out, you guys do it and don't forget me to tell the story!" I say and get out of there.

On my way back I met Eunhye, we walk to the mall to shop for our dresses, keeping in mind that this was after school.

***