4

Henry POV

I can't believe I let her go. Why couldn't I just come out and say it that I needed her to play my fake finance to get my parents off my back. I've never chickened out before on anything. There's something about this girl that has me lost for words. She might have left my house but I can still track whereabouts.

"Sir I thought you going to ask her," Aiden my driver said

"Aiden I have a plan and she'll be back in this house soon," I said

"What you have in mind," he asked

"Aiden this something you don't have to worry about," I said

"If you say so," he said walking away

I know what I'm doing is so wrong but I just need her to know that I'm the only person that can help her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zuleica POV

Since I left Henry's place this morning. I've had no luck. Every place I went to kept on telling me that they where full and had no space available. I can't believe this I left my homeland to be on the streets. I wanted to go back and him up in his offer to stay but I had know idea where he lived or how to get in touch of him.

I was walking around looking for somewhere to stay the night. It was starting to get dark. There's no one I can call. I know no one in this city. I bet you if I go missing or something happens to me no one will care. While I was walking I remembered that Henry had programmed his number into the phone he gave me. I pull the phone out and go to the phone book. The phone started to ring.

"Um Henry is it ok if I come back," I asked hoping he wasn't going to say no

It was quiet for a few minutes than he spoke. "Who is this," he yelled

"Sorry for interrupting you. Never mind forget I even asked," I hung up

The phone started to ring and I didn't want to answer. He the same person that said that I could call if I needed anything. I don't care and I don't need him.  My life is so pathetic that no one wants to be around me. Putting the phone in my pocket continue to a warm place. As I was walking it started to rain.

I grab my luggage an try somewhere warm and dry. I finally found a place with what look like a long hallway. I curl up into a corner and hoping to stay warm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was short next update will be longer