11

Henry POV

It's been 5 days since the injury she's been cleared but won't even talk to me. I just let her be. I was getting sick and tried of this. This is my house and I've been tip toeing around her. I've never done this for any girl in the past why is she so special.

It was Friday morning and she came down for breakfast. I was in the kitchen reading the morning paper. "Good Morning!" I said.

She didn't respond at all again. This was getting ridiculous I think I've been more than fare to her. "What is your deal." I said. Still nothing no response and she avoided eye contact.

"I'm sorry for what has happened to you since I've seen we've meet." I said.

"That's okay." She said.

"So you can talk." I said laughing.

"I've been waiting for you to apologize for hurting me even though it was an accident. Never in my life has someone tried to hurt me." She with a smile.

"Zuleica I'm really sorry for hurting you and everything. You know I didn't push you off the stairs right." I said.

"That was my fault. It's just that ever since I've meet you I've gotten hurt in some way. I was trying to protect myself from you." She said.

"And you thought stay away from me was the best way. I wanted to make sure you where okay." I said standing in front of her.

"I'll take your offer." she said looking down on the ground.

"Which offer was that." I asked. Even though I knew what she was talking about.

"Pretend to be your Fake Fiancé. But I have rules." She said.

"Let's go shopping for a ring. I really want to Thank you for this." I said hugging her.

"Nothing fancy. Just plain and simple." She asked.

"I'll try my best. I've never done plain and simple before." I told her. "Go get ready I'm going to call my jeweler to have his store blocked for 2 hrs or so."

"Really you don't have to do this. Just plain and simple." She said.

"I'll try but I can't promise that. Now get ready." I said walking away.

I can't believe she agreed to this to do this. She will end up being my real wife little does she know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About an hour later

"So where are we going." She asked.

"Darling it's going to be a surprise. The plane is waiting for us." I said holding her hand in the car. I can't believe how lucky I am that she said yes.

"What? We're getting on a plane." I asked with a shock face.

"I want the best for me Fiancé." I said.

"You mean Fake Fiancé." She correct me.

"Sorry that just slip out." I said hoping she wasn't going to catch on.

"Again any ring will do. You don't have to go all out." She said looking out the window.

"This is my way of Thanking you." I said.

"Fine but I get to pick the ring." She said.

"And I get to buy it for you." I said laughing.

We arrived at the airport in 20 minutes top.

"You have your own plane." She asked.

"No this is my family's plane. I don't have my own yet." I said following her own on the plane. "I'll get my own soon."

"Hi I'm your pilot Benjamin

"Hi I'm your pilot Benjamin. I've been working for the family for many years." Ben said extending his hand out to shake hers.

She hugs him instead. "I'm a hugger and you look like the type that wouldn't get offended." She said with a smile.

"Henry, I like her. When will be introducing her to the family." He asked.

"It will be soon. I don't want you to say anything to them and also tell her." I said pointing at the girl that was giving use a dirty look. I've gone on a few dates with her but realized I was wasting my time. So I ended up breaking up with her 5months ago.

He walked over to her and talked said something her. She nodded her head in agreement. So we ended up taking a seat and got ready to take off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this isn't long. Just wanted to get something out there for you guys. Hope you enjoy.