10

Henry POV

I tried to catch her as she feel down the stairs. But she slipped from my grip. I freaked out. I did the only thing I can do was follow her down the stairs until she hit the button.

I picked up the phone and called the doctor. I can't believe I screwed up again. Maybe I shouldn't be around her because every time she's around me she gets hurt. It's been like this since the day I meet her.

Looking at her at the floor it looks like I pushed her down. I walked to the guest room downstairs to get her a pillow to make her comfortable. Lifting up her head to slide her head under the pillow.

My front door opened and I knew who it was. "Step away from her I really don't want you to do anymore harm to her." He said.

"It was an accident. She fell on her own." I said.

"You know ever since she's been here there's been so many accident. I've never seen you like this." He said

"I know. I just feel like I need to protect her." I said.

"Henry are you falling for this girl. Don't tell me your falling for her." He said.

"Phil I don't fall for anyone. Don't even think that." I said.

"I really don't know why you keep telling yourself that. If your honest with yourself and her. Maybe this won't keep happening." He pointed at her on the ground. "I need you to step back and let me do my job he said.

I stepped back away from her and walked the rest of the way down the stairs. I shouldn't be around her at all if she keeps getting hurt around me.

I hope she doesn't think that I pushed her after she turned me down. I know I did get mad at first when she said no after I said she'll be having my baby. I'm the total package. I'm good looking, rich and always get what I want. She's someone I want. Maybe she's one of those independent woman. I've heard of those independent woman. What I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to be taken care of.

"Is the guest room downstairs still available. I'm going to have you carry her in there." He said snapping out of my thoughts.

"You want me to do what?" I asked.

"I want you to pick her up and carry her in that room." He said pointing.

I did as he said and picked her up and carried her the rest of the way down the stairs. She was so light. I wanted to bring her closer to my chest. But I held back on that. Once I got in the room I placed her on the bed.

"She's going to have a headache when she walks up. I'm not saying you pushed her or anything but I want you to stop what your doing to her. Let her be and plus she's not going to need any stress from you." He said.

To be honest I don't think I'm causing her any stress. "Fine I won't cause her any stress. Anything else?" I asked him. He was really pissing me off.

"I want you to have her take this. If there any problem. Like she doesn't trust you. Call me." He said giving me the pill bottle. I took it from his hand and walked him out. "Don't forget to call me if things changes."

I walked back into the house and head upstairs. I know I should go check up her but I think that I've done to much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later I was in the gym working out

A few hours later I was in the gym working out. I heard screaming. I ran to the room where she was lying down. When I got in the room she was in the bed tossing and turning. I was really sure on what I needed to do. Walking over to the bed I shushed her. I couldn't help it. I just wanted to protect her 100%. But I didn't want to scary her either. I kept on rocking her in my arms until she feel asleep. Once she claimed down I left the room.