13

Henry POV

We arrived at the hotel and they gave us the keys to our room. I lead her to the elevator. "I'm sorry I don't take elevators. I'll take the stairs." She said

"But we're on the top floor." I wined.

"I'm not forcing you to come me. I'll met you up stairs. What floor do I have to walk to." She asked

"We're on the 20th floor. I'm coming with you." I said and she smiled.

I can't believe this girls wants to walk 20 flights of stairs. Most of the girls I've been with wouldn't dare walk up the any stairs. I can't believe that I'm drawn to her and she doesn't have to try. She thinks this is a fake engagement. I don't this to be fake. I have to make her see that we belong together.

Without knowing it we made it to our floor. I can't believe that we made. I'm sweating like a dog. She doesn't have a sweat at all. How is that I'm sweating and she isn't. "I'm drenched with sweat and you don't even have a sweat on your body." I said out of breath.

"Back home I would go for long runs and hikes everyday. So this is nothing by the way I never sweat." She said laughing at me

Pulling out her keys she opened the door and walks in.

I followed right behind her

I followed right behind her. "What do you think your doing?" She asked.

"I'm coming in of course." I said.

"This is my room." She said.

"No darling this is our room for the next week." I said walking in and sitting on the couch. Her mouth just dropped. I wanted to laugh at her reaction.

"Don't worry it has two rooms. So you'll have your own space and room. The offer will always stand if you want to share." I said smiling from the couch.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked

"You never asked and when I booked the room I knew you wouldn't want to share a room. So I asked for one with two rooms." I grabbed the remote and started to flip through the channels.

"Before I forget we're going to have dinner with my grandparents. They want to meet my fiancé." I said without looking at her face.

"No their not going to like me." She whined.

"I've told them about you and they really want to meet. You wouldn't want to break four old people's hurt." Let's see if she's going fall for this. I can't believe I just lied like that. I've never brought any girls to meet my them before. I hope they don't bring that up or my baby book.

"Fine. I'll go. What should I wear and what  time do we leave?" She asked.

"Something comfortable and we leave at 4. Make sure to pack an over night bag." I told her.

"Will I have my own room there?" I knew she was going to ask me that question.

"It's up to my Nonna." I said.

"Who's Nonna?" She asked.

"My grandma. Her house and her rules. I've never questioned her." I laughed "Don't worry they will love you. I promise." I patted the seat next to me and she actually sat next to me.

"Can I pick the movie pretty please." I gave her the remote. She started to flip through the channels and stop on something like a Hallmark movie. "I love these kind of movies."

"I'll order some snack from room seevice." I said walking to the phone.

"Something light. Can't stuff myself before meeting your grandparents." She laughed

"Okay." I said picking up the phone and placing the order. Than walked back to my spot. "They'll bring it up in about 15 minutes."

"So what did you order us." She asked.

"You'll see when it gets here." I replied.

"Fine." She turning to face the TV again.

"Room service." Said the person knocking at the door.

"You sit here and I'll go let them in." I said.

I rolled the tray in. Placed it in front on the table. I took the cover off. "Yummy fruits and lots of it." She said grabbing the plate. "I love all fruits. You should try some." Trying shove some strawberries in my mouth.

I pushed it away from my mouth. "What's wrong." She said putting the plate down and looking at me. She had a frown on her face. "Did I do something wrong?"

"i'm allergic to strawberries. But I knew you loved it. I just won't touch it." I said heading to my room.

"I could have killed you by forcing it in your mouth." She looked down at the floor.

"Don't worry darling I'll be alive for a long time. Now go get your over bag and get ready." I said her toward her room before walking away.