8

Zuleica POV

I was in the kitchen thinking of what it. I was hungry. I didn't anyone in there and didn't think he would mind if I cook. I open the freeze to see what he had in there. I saw some fish. Okay now what can I make with it. I got it I start to look around grabbing everything I needed. I'll cook enough so anyone can eat if they want.

Using the iPod in the kitchen I turn it on. I start jamming to whatever he had on his playlist. I've never of this group but there not bad. I thought I was alone swaying my hips while I was cooking.

Okay I have everything in the oven. Now what to do next. I turn around not knowing I had a audience. When did he get back. "I'm sorry for touching your stuff. I'll put everything back." I said.

"No don't stop on my account. Go on I really enjoyed watching you dance." He said.

"If I knew you were home I wouldn't be down here. I think it's time that I head back to my room." I said.

"No don't leave on my account. Are you forgetting something." He asked.

I thought about it for a minute. Damn the food I forgot. "How about this when it's done you join me," He asked. "only if that's okay with you."

Nodding my head.

"I'm going to change I'll be back." He said before kissing my cheek.

I watched him walk away. He just kissed me. Maybe not on the lips but on the cheeks. Maybe I should take that offer in marrying him. I'm in a new place with nothing. He said he'll help. I'll tell him when he gets back down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry POV

I came home to music. So to my surprise I just stood there watching her. Damn my girl has moves. I think I was there for about 20 minutes before she turned around. The shock on her face was priceless. Than she started apologizing for touching my stuff. Oh no that was my intention to scare her.

I told her not to stop dancing. Than I invited myself to dinner. I've never done that before. I was shocked that she agreed.

I ran up stairs to change. 20 was all it took me. It smelled so good. "What smells so good in here." I said walking into the kitchen." I asked.

"It's some potato fish. It's one of my favorite meal. I hope you like it." She said.

"If it smells like that I will." I said. "You did enough. Go sit down I'll get some wine."

"Water will be okay I don't drink." She said.

"One glass won't kill you. Plus your not going anywhere." I said laughing.

"Okay only one glass and not a drop more." She said.

I poured her glass first. She motioned for me to stop. Wow that wasn't half a glass. So I poured my glass next. I set the wine on the table. I sat down right across from her. Damn she's beautiful. She wouldn't even look up at me. "Have you thought about what I asked you." I asked her.

"Yes I have." She said looking up.

"Don't keep me in suspense. Out with it. Will you do it?" I asked talking a bite of my food. "This really good."

"The answer is yes." She said.

"Yes to what." I asked. I knew what she was talking about. I just wanted her to say it.

"Your offer to marry you." She said