Vegeta x Singer Reader

"Hurry up Y/N, you are suppose to be on in three minutes!" You heard Chi Chi, you long time best friend call out to you as you rush to finish your makeup.

"I know, I'm going as fast as I can!" She sighs and leaves your dressing room. You stand up from your stool, fixing your black slim dress before checking yourself in the large mirror before you once again. Once satisfied you pull on your game face on and headed out the door, Chi Chi was there waiting for you.

"What in Kami's name were you doing?"

"Fixing some things..." She sighed, grabbed your arm and rushed you to where the curtains were.

"Please ladies and gentlemen, give it up for The Lady in Black!" You breathed in and out slowly, calming your heart before walking through the curtains onto the stage. You looked at the open crowd of the bar, they were all clapping for you and it made you even more nervous than before. You made your way to the microphone as everyone in the place quieted down.

Song starts here->

The beat starts to play and you take a deep breath. You notice a very handsome guy amongst the people of the crowd, seemingly bored out his mind and surrounded by other men among them was a green man.

~I wanna be on the front line, knotted up suit ties

Talking like a headstrong mamma

Got a picture in your wallet

Making me a habit, wearing your vintage t-shirt

Tied ribbons on your top hat

Telling me I'm all that, just like the girls from your hometown

Sweet blooded and up-stranded, see

If I can stand it, shrinking in the shallow water~

Your voice cut through the crowd like a knife, people already getting into the lyrics and beat, some were getting up to dance with their friends and partners. Your eyes scanned the hundreds of faces in the crowd, looking for the handsome gravity defying haired man.

~Magnetic everything about you

You really got me, now~

~You took to me so well

Hypnotic taking over me

Make me feel like someone else

You got me talking in my sleep

I don't wanna come back down

I don't wanna touch the ground

Pacific Ocean, dug so deep

Hypnotic taking over me~

Your E/C eyes met fiery onyx as you continued to sing. His gaze sent shivers up your spine, fierce passion through your veins. He watched in interest as you began to sing once more.

~White threads on my laces, stuck on the hinges

Swinging the door to the backyard

Cut splinters, walk a tightrope

Spun like a bandage touch on the outer surface

Bright eyes of the solstice wherever your mind is headed

For a freight train city

Locked up till you're moonlit

Brushing my hair back, feeling your lips on my cold neck~

Your heart almost leaped out of your chest when the man got up from his seat at the table and moved closer to the stage, leaving his friends behind and confused. He looked up at you, his eyes roaming every inch of your body in interest, his eyes meeting yours.