The Way and The Desire Part Three

Sorry that this is shitty, I tried my best. D/J means Dream job

You didn't know how long you sat there, just staring blankly as the sun rises into the skin, blending all the colors. It created a beautiful array of oranges, purples and whites from the clouds. It was honestly the most beautifullest thing you could have ever witnessed. It was only when the sun was high in the skin did you realize that your phone was ringing. You looked at it, seeing that it was Vegeta you picked up.

"Yes?"

"Y/N! Why did you just leave like that? You had me worried about you!"

"You shouldn't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

"I know you can but... "

"Is that all you call for Vegeta? Because if it's only that why don't you worry about your new wife and leave me alone for the time being, I need to get ready."

"It's not the only reason I called Y/N... I was just worried about you." You stay silent, hearing him sigh on the other end.

"Listen Y/N I'm sorry I didn't know that she would be a spoiled brat."

"She comes from a rich company owned by her own father of course she would be a spoiled brat."

"True but I didn't know that she would automatically start bullying you."

"Please all your girlfriends did."

"What?" You mentally curse yourself for being so stupid. Vegeta never knew that his girlfriend's back when you two were in school bullied you and always found a way to take his attention off of you and ruin your day. You supposed that it was because they were jealous or had a sixth sense that you liked him. You never told him thought, in fear that he may think you were trying to ruin his relationship and push you aside.

"Nothing forget I said anything."

"They bullied you?"

"Just shut up about it Vegeta. It doesn't matter."

"Pfft Of course it does! I was dating girls that bullied my friend, how am I not suppose to get mad about that?!"

"Well it happened years ago, it doesn't matter anymore. You're with someone new."

"So? Like I said it 's all for show I am not doing anything with her intimately."

"Unless the public asks for it."

"I will only do a kiss but that's it. I am not giving up my virginity to some brat okay."

"You're a virgin!" You speak in a hushed voice since people were now walking around you.

"Yeah, why is that a surprise?"

"Well... it's you I mean, any woman would want to give it up to you."

"Yeah but I don't want just 'Any' woman Y/N."

"Oh... it's still a surprise."

"I already have a woman that I want." You felt you felt your heart break into miny pieces at those words. He already had someone in his sights and you knew it wasn't you that he was after. How could it be you? You weren't pretty or rich, didn't have anything special about you that would attract anyone.

"That's... great. Do I know this woman?"

"Yes, she's just too oblivious and insecure to notice that I love her, that I've loved her for a long time." Tears started to well up at your eyes, making people look at you funny and concerning.

"Maybe you should be more bold and make it known to her... " You took a deep breath, willing your broken heart to calm down and steading your voice.