Past & Future Lemon

This was a request from KaylaNance

I hope this is what you wanted Kayla, sorry that it's so shitty.

Continuation to Part Three...

Vegeta had you pinned down on your bed beneath him, kissing and sucking the sweet spot on your neck. His sharp canines penetrated your neck, leaving a small but noticeable mark for later, you moaned at the feeling. You shivered slightly as Vegeta's big hands gripped your thighs, spreading your legs wider so that he can fit snugly between them. You gasp when you feel his hard member through his jeans, thick and large.

"Mmm... " You moan again when Vegeta makes his way down to your breasts, ripping the offending material off before attacking your boobs. He sucked and nibbled on the hardened nubs, making you cry out in pleasure.

"Hah... Vegeta... " You sigh in disappointment when he pulls away, earning a smirk from him.

"Easy love, I'm not done with you yet." You pout cutely and pounce on him when he rises to remove his clothes. He chuckles when he lands on his back, looking at you lustfully and resting his hands on your waist as you situate yourself on top of him. Your tiny hands grab at the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head when he lifts his arms. Now your hands rest on his bare chest, making you more wet when you felt his powerful heartbeat.

"Like what you see?"

"Very much... " You bite your lip and look at him, giving him a look that drives him nuts.

"Fuck baby, " He wraps his arms around you, sitting up and placing his face in your breasts. He thrusted up, rubbing his hard on against you.

"Mmm Vegeta... " He lays on your back again, kissing his way down to your belly button before going to your thighs. Once he was done, he ripped your panties off. The first thing he noticed was how dripping wet you were and he licked his lips before licking your womanhood. You tasted delicious and soon he was eating you out hungrily, reducing you to a moaning mess.

"Fuck... Vegeta!" One of your hands gripped the bedsheets tightly while the other resting in his flame like hair. He kept on licking fervently, his hands holding your waist down.

Soon he pulled away and got off the bed to remove the rest of his clothes. You trailed your eyes over his body hungrily, taking in the muscles and scars that made him all the more hotter. You even got a glimpse of his erection and you felt a pang of nervousness fill you. He was at least 10 inches and pretty thick, you just had to wonder how he was going to fit. Vegeta climbed back in the bed, running a hand through your hair to sooth you.

"Easy love, I won't hurt you." You easy yourself, getting into position. When you were ready Vegeta positioned his member at your entrance, looking at you reassuringly before slowly and gently pushing in. the pain was a little unbearable but you relaxed through it once he was all the way in. You may have done this before but the guy you gave it too was way smaller than this big man in you now. To help you relax and get used to his size, Vegeta caressed you and kissed your neck and breasts. When the pain subsided, you gave him the signal to move and when he did, you were immediately on cloud nine.

He kept a gentle pace, not wanting to hurt you or finish too fast. He wanted to keep this up for as long as he could because you felt amazing and he couldn't get enough.

"Fuck baby, you feel amazing... " You could only moan in response, your brain being reduced to a puddle of pleasure.

"Hah ... you're amazing love." You look up to see a look of pure bliss etched on Vegeta's face, he looked about ready to cum any minute. You reach up and cup his face, bringing im in for a passionate kiss as you two reach your limit and cum together. After a few moments, Vegeta pulls out and rolls off of you, both of you breathing heavily and staring up at the ceiling in a daze.

"That was... "

"Fucking amazing... " Vegeta looks at you and smirks before looking back up at the ceiling. A few more minutes of silence and you two look at one another again. Your E/C eyes take on a mischievous glint and Vegeta just smirks.

"Round two Love?" You just nod, smile and climb on top of the man you love, both of your lips locked in a passionate and romantic dance as you ride him into the night.