you can't have me (puck +sam +rachel+ jesse)

(pretend Sam and Puck are singing the song not Finn)

Sam's pov:
I knew I should've never did that song with Quinn. after I did the song Quinn kissed me.i tried to pull away but she pulled me closer. I pushed her and she fell. I ran away to find Rachel in Puck's arms crying. Puck shook his head at me. Rachel walked away and I punched Puck. Damn that hurt! He attacked me "WHY DO WE HAVE TO SHARE RACHEL!!" he snorted, "she loves me buddy. Who cheated on her with Quinn? Who couldn't last 5 minutes without going to another girl? Who didn't treat Rachel properly? All you 'Bud' " I ran to Rachel's house and hid in the closet. Then someone came in the room......

Rachel's pov:

I ran in my room."why doesn't Sam love me?" "He loves Barbie" I screamed. a door opened and I wiped my tears, "Puck?" I turned around. No luck. Sam. "What do you want?" He pulled me to him. "I love you. Can we start over?" I shook my head, "no. I'm with Jesse"

Sam's pov:
I came out the closet (not like that XD) "I love you. Can we start over?"
"No I'm with Jesse" I felt like she just stomped on my heart and it broke. I turned away. She kissed my forehead. "Does he know about the baby?" She shook her head. "And it will stay that way."

2 weeks later.....

I went to Jesse. "Hey Jes. Can we talk man to man?" He nodded, "sure bro what's up?"
I felt like I needed to do this. "Rachel is pregnant.... With me and Puck's baby... You can't date her. Break up with her." He looked with disbelief. "Oh... OK.. sure as long as she comes back in your arms" I shook his hand. I walked away and after 2 hours Rachel came to me and looked like this
l
\/

"Sam can we get back together" I pretended like I didn't know Jesse broke up with her

"Sam can we get back together" I pretended like I didn't know Jesse broke up with her. "Don't you have Jesse?" She shook her head, "I finally realize I want you... Babe" I kissed her neck. Puck came alone and pulled her in between his legs, "hey my sexy American Jewish princess!". I groaned and walked away. "See you later sammy!" Said Rachel.