Vote for Lucy (rachel + puck + sam)

Rachel walked into school looking awesome.

    Rachel glanced at Puck and Sam and let her back face them

Rachel glanced at Puck and Sam and let her back face them. Then she bended over and it was like heaven. Puck and Sam stared at her ass. "Ugh... She is so hot!" Then Rachel walked to Quinn "hey Fabray. Can I see the posters?" "Sure" said Quinn with a sly grin. She turned it around and Rachel saw Quinn and Puck on one and Sam and Quinn on another. Rachel slapped quinn "you bitch you cant steal my boyfriends! "

After school...

Rachel hung up pictures of Lucy Quinn fabray with rick "the stick" Nelson and it said 'VOTE!'. someone grabbed Rachel's waist. Rachel turned around "hey Kurt what are you doing here? " Kurt didn't answer. He just stared at Rachel's lips. "Um... Kurt no. Go hang out with Blaine. " Kurt leaned her against a locker and leaned forward "cmon.... Don't you want me? " Rachel said no. But Kurt pecked her cheek and ran home. Rachel hung posters everywhere possible and then let the reputation get ruined.

Next day...

Rachel's clothes:

  Rachel walked into school like a queen bee

Rachel walked into school like a queen bee. Everyone was laughing at Quinn's picture. Quinn came to school at 10:00 and people we're pointing at her and laughing. Quinn saw the picture and ran away crying.

The glee girls sung this ^
(Oh and it's such a coincidence that Puck and Rachel are in that picture.
Hmm... Interesting..)

"LUCY CABOOSY LUCY CABOOSY LUCY CABOOSY! " everyone yelled at the girls bathroom. Finn pushed past everyone to go to quinn. "Hey quinn. Are you OK? " "no I hate everything! Everyone is ma making fun of me cause of my plastic surgery. I wish I could d-" she was cut off by Finn kissing her. It became a make out session. Then they took off their clothes and did 'it' in the stalls. They finished and they walked out the bathroom all lovey dovey. Everyone ignored quinn and voted for her and rick Nelson to be king and queen. "I love you lucy quinn fabray." "I love you Finn hudson-hummel"

Kurt popped up out of no where "that is how fuinn was made" Rachel chased Kurt "SHUT UP AND COME TASTE MY FIST! " Kurt calmly said, " I would like to taste your lips instead. " "UGH! " yelled rachel.