Let's surprise Rachel! (rachel + ??? + ????)

Puck's pov:
Damn it!

I'm such a good actor. Rachel thought I was flirting with santana. Anyway santana has a thing for ladies. Brit and her we're staring at each other at glee. I had to keep up with santana for APRIL FOOLS. ugh! It's so hard not having Rachel's soft lips on mine. Anyway when santana kisses me I feel like puking. I mean me and santana we're fine before she found out she was a lesbian. Berry began to shift uncomforably. I smirked. She was sexy. But she is going out with hummel. Rachel walked out of glee. So did everyone else but hummel. I sat down next to him.
Me: Hey bud.. what's up?
Kurt: rachel... She is... Well... A bit.. Worried.
Me: about?
Kurt: you and Sam.
Me: why?
Kurt: we have to reherse grease and... Well she doesn't want to perform with you guys. Cause she is confused about what'll happen between our relationship.
Me: .... Well... Damn it! Sam was right I should've stopped it before it got outta hand.
Kurt: well I have to go.
Me: where?
Kurt: shopping with your baby momma.
Me: don't say that. It makes me imagine her naked.
Kurt: bye puck.

Kurt walked away. Leaving me a bit confused.

(Oh I forgot to tell you guys... The other baby's name is mark Noah berry. )

So I walked home to play with mark and elizabeth. Until I saw something... Kurt making out with rachel. He put his hand on her ass but she slid it away. I cleared my throat and he jumped up.

Me: kurt!
Kurt: she pulled me down here!
Rachel: what are you doing here, Noah

She said the word Noah harshly. I flinched at her tone. "I came to see mark and Elizabeth"

To be continue........