the party ( rachel + half of glee guys)

No one's pov:

-at the party-

Santana was dancing on artie. Britney was stripping. Rachel was kissing guys. " Hey Rach... Your so sexy" slurred Puck. "Yeah Rachel wanna go upstairs and show me some moves" said Sam in a seductive way. Then Quinn screamed, "LETS SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Puck went first. He spinned it and it landed on Santana. He kissed her. Sam spinned the bottle. It landed on Britney. He kissed her then Rachel spinned the bottle and it landed between Blaine and Kurt. She looked at both of them and they both said, " you can kiss us both" Rachel made out with Blaine then Kurt. Kurt and Blaine questioned their sexuality after that. Rachel sung " don't you want me" with blaine.
She grinded on blaine and jumped on Kurt.

Puck and Sam were jealous. Then Puck said " Rach shouldn't you end the party?" "No I like hanging out with glee club. Their fun when their drunk" Then Rachel was on the stage. Everyone was in a crowd. "CATCH ME!" yelled Rachel and fell into the supportive friends. They all grabbed her and put her on the couch. Blaine sat next to Rachel. "Rachel... I don't know if I'm gay. I might be bisexual" Rachel nodded "yepp... Yeppity yuppity yup." Then Kurt, Rachel, mercades, and Santana sung " how will I know"
While singing there's a boy I know he's the one I dream of.. Rachel pointed at Kurt and Blaine. Kurt winked at Rachel. Santana winked at Britney but pointed at artie. Mercades pointed at Shane who was unfortunately at the party.

They all finished the song and smiled in pride.

-after the party-

Rachel ended the party, kurt and Blaine didn't know where to go. "How about you stay with us" said Rachel. They fell asleep. Sam and Puck were about to sleep next to Rachel until they saw blaine and Kurt sleeping next to her. "Damn it.." cursed Puck.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Hey... Thanks for reading this. And voting I guess? Well thanks everyone!