Glease (rachel + Puck + Sam)

No one's pov:
Rachel walked into glee with her cheerio outfit. Fuinn was staring at each other. Sam and puck sat next to Rachel. "hey Mr.Schue can we do a musical? " mr.Schue nodded. "Sure puck. What musical? " Puck smiled proudly "Grease" Mr.Schue nodded again, "who will be the lead?" Everyone stared at Rachel and said, "Rachel.." Rachel smiled proudly but then said, "who will be the male lead?" Then everyone said, "Finn" but Puck and sam disagreed, "How about someone else for a change?" Puck said. "Like me" Sam and puck both said. Rachel sighed. " Lets see who can keep up with me vocally." Puck sang, "need you now."
While sam sung, "baby"
Rachel then said. "You can both be the guy. Puck can be the first part and sam can be the second part. Sam will be waiting in the booth me and puck go in and they'll switch places. " Mr.Schue grinned. "That's the best idea Rach" "Puck and Sam after school we'll will practice the song in the auditorium." "Good idea Rach. " Said Sam. Kurt and Santana eyed them curiously. Then they looked at each other and had an eye conversation. Let's spy on them Santana eyed. What if they find us Kurt eyed back. What are you guys talking about Mercedes eyed curious. Santana and kurt glared at her. They told her everything with thier eyes. Mercedes told Quinn. Quinn told britany. Britany told Tina. And Tina told Sugar. They all agreed and kurt whispered into his ear piece, "Mission spy on Rachel Berry is on a go! " Everyone nodded. Rachel then turned to kurt. "What did you say? " kurt stuttered, " I asked Tina, Mercedes, Santana, Britany, Quinn, and sugar I was baking puckleberry I mean huckleberry pie at home later and they should come and eat it." Everyone giggled. Puck nudged rachel, "huckleberry reminds me of our ship name babe, " he said. Tina nudged kurt and pretended to barf. Tina: "Ewe"
Mercedes: "nasty"
Santana: "Wanky"
Britany: "Cute."
Kurt: "Cheesy"
Quinn: "Ship!"
Sugar: "Cool"

-After school-
Kurt, Mercedes, Santana, Quinn, Britany, Tina, and sugar all stared in awe as rachel helped puck and sam. Rachel was already wearing her Sandy outfit. Kurt saw they we're staring at Rachel's ass. Santana noticed puck and sam begin to get hard. "Wanky" she said loudly and they all hid. Rachel looked in their direction. "Let's walk around to see if someone is here." The kids all hid in the storage room. They we're in the vent of the storage room. Kurt and santana stared out in the storage room. Rachel pulled Puck into the storage room and made out with him. "Wa-"
Kurt covered santana's mouth. Rachel kissed puck and whispered in his ear. "Call sam in here" puck walked out and pushed sam into the storage room. Rachel and sam made out. The storage room was surprisingly big. Then.... Flarp kurt fell out of the vent. Santana grabbed his hand. Kurt almost screamed but covered his mouth. Rachel continued to kiss sam. "Your so sexy. " he smiled then left the room. Kurt got pulled up into the vent. Rachel frowned, "what is the commotion?" Rachel peered into the vent but no one was there. Rachel walked away. They followed rachel to the auditorium. She performed "touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me " with puck and sam.

Kurt, Mercedes, santana, Britany, Tina, quinn, and sugar giggled as they spun each other and ran out the school sharing what they heard and saw to each other. They all sat on Rachel's bed. Rachel eventually came in while making out with Sam. Then Rachel screamed. "Chill Berry. Chill. we came here to see how your night was? " the all giggled. she put her hand on her hip. "Why do you want to know, Lopez? " "because we s-" kurt clamped his hand over santana's mouth, "because we wanted to know if practice was alright" rachel kindly smiled. "Yeah it was alright." Puck then said, "yeah.. My American Jewish princess got down and dir-" Santana raised her eyebrow. Rachel clamped a hand over his mouth, " how was your night? " "nice. The h-uckleberry was good. I wish P-uckleberry was there to taste it." Kurt said. "Wanky" Rachel shook her head. The glee kids got up to walk away and Rachel called, "guys there was noises in the school. Do you have a idea who that might be" Rachel said with a slight feeling of satisfaction. "Hm.. Weird. See you later Rachel" they called back. Rachel rolled her eyes. Then sam walked in. "You guys left me in the rain" "what happened" rachel stuttered "Sorry s-sam. Love you babe" then they all went to sleep.

-with the glee kids-
"They we're totally lying" quinn recalled. "Yep. Let's see what McKinley has to say about this" santana said. They all gasped. "Not him" tina said scared. "Gossip spreads quickly. " said sugar shrugging. Santana pulled out her phone.

"hello? "

"Santana? "

"Shut it. I need you to post a newspaper"

"OK Ms. Lopez"

"Thanks Jewfro you know what to do. I'll text you the info"