helping the family. (sam + rachel + puck)

No one's pov:

"Rachie..."
"Rachel..."
"Wake up"
Rachel woke up with a headache. "What the hell happened?" She saw Kurt and Blaine. "What are you guys doing here?" "You told us to stay. Blaine me and you made out. Well we think we are bisexual. So Rachel call us when you want to hook up hun" said kurt and he and Blaine ran out the Berry household.
Ring..
Ring...
Ring....
"Sans is calling don't worry" said Puck. "I'm going to get aspirin" said Sam and he ran out. Rachel picked up the phone.

S: hey B.
R : hey sans whats up?
S: we are going .... Ow.... To the mall today.
R: sure cause I found some sexy outfits on the internet.
S:pick you up at 9:00.
R: sure see you later Lopez.

Rachel hung up. It's 8:00. Rachel took a 30 minute shower. She brushed her teeth. She brushed her hair.

8:45

She sat down and took aspirin. Sam and Puck helped her pick a outfit. And she picked:

 And she picked:

9:00

Beep beep!!!

Rachel ran outside and jumped in the car.

Rachel bought a lot of outfits.

Luckily Santana had gotten Rachel a 100 dollar gift card. Rachel spent it all. She came come with literally 50 bags. She filled her closet. Puck and Sam were with artie playing video games. "Damn Rachel looking sexy" said artie. Rachel smiled, "thanks artie." Puck and Sam didn't get the sign so she slapped them lightly. " What the hell Rach" said Puck. Rachel sat in Artie's lap. "Artie your awesome." She hugged him "thanks Rach. I think I might become your bestie."

-the next day-

"And I was like, ' hell no. Badass Puckerman could've gotten Rachel. Rachel Berry.' And he nodded." Rachel shook her head up and down and side to side and all around. "Rach you OK? You seem to be dazed.. did Puckerman do something?" " No.. I'm just thinking..." "About?" " What I should do later on." Sue then walked up "Hey B. Could you not wear a cheerios outfit for the next 5 days? And make all the guys fall head over heels for you. Also make Quinn jealous." Rachel nodded "sure anyway I want to get under her skin." Rachel walked away and changed into:

" Rachel walked away and changed into:

Guys began to drool. Then over the speaker the principle said, " OK now we have candidates for prom queen. Rachel Berry. Santana Lopez and Quinn fabray? Well prom king is Noah Puckerman, Sam Evans , and Rick 'the stick' Nelson"
Rachel smiled "I'm going to win" then the principle said, " oh wait ms. Lopez just dropped out." Rachel then said "no I'm going to let Quinn win and I will prank her so hard! " Kurt laughed "slushy her right now" Rachel grabbed a slushie and threw it at quinn. "Hey loser. Hope that babies are OK!"

5 hours later....

Rachel was feeding Elizabeth. "Hey Rachel" said Puck and Sam. "We came to see our baby." Puck picked up the baby. "Dada..." Said the baby. Elizabeth pointed at Puck and Sam. "Yes Dada.." said Rachel tearing up. "I love you guys" then Puck sadly said, "choose" Rachel stuttered, " I ca-cant..." Sam grabbed her hand "Rachel we will still hang out with you." It was thursday. Puck's day. Rachel pulled puck outside the room. " Puck can we hang out? Anyway. It's our day today..." Puck nodded, "sure babe" Rachel changed

" Puck nodded, "sure babe" Rachel changed

They went to the mall to hang. Rachel went into a store and saw Quinn flirting with Puck. She watched and listened closely. "Hey Puck how about we ditch your girlfriend and make out at my house." Puck shook his head, "No Quinn. I respect my girlfriend and our baby. And you have a baby to take care of." "How about a secret relationship?" "Nope. Bye Quinn." Quinn walked to the store to Rachel, "bitch fight me" said Quinn. Rachel then said, "Quinn I will let you be prom queen..... OK. I will throw my support for you..." Quinn then smiled. "Oh... Thanks Rachel. Can we be friends?" Rachel nodded. Quinn was a misfit. So I might as well help her. Thought Rachel.

Quinn walked out the store and to a froyo place. Rachel called Santana "hey sans"
"Yeah Rachel?"
"Quinn will be prom queen. And you will prank her so hard."
"Sure the prank will be the laugh of the year."

Rachel hung up. She was satisfied.
She walked out the store with a lot of baby food, clothing, and furniture.
Puck helped her with the bags. He put them in the car.
Rachel got in the car and he put his hand on her thigh.
Rachel giggled.

20 minutes later....

After the sexy make out session they walked in the house with the bags.

"Sammy!" Yelled Rachel.
Sam walked downstairs and kissed Rachel's cheek. "Where were you guys? "

"Buying stuff for the baby"

Elizabeth was in Sam's arm. Rachel picked up her child. Sam and Puck began to build the furniture.

Knock...
Knock...

Rachel opened the door...
The one and only....
Shelby corcoran.