I've always wanted to be with you (blaine + rachel + ??? + ???)

Blaine's pov:
I love Rachel. She is the best thing that has happened to me in my life. I'm happy her, puck, and Sam broke up. Puck was a douche. Sam didn't care. But there was a twinkle in Rachel Berry's eyes that shouted, "you'll always love me no matter what" I saw a girl. Brunette. Petite body. Cheerio. I walked to her and she turned around, "Hey Blaine" Rachel. I stared at her, "Hi" she hugged me "thanks for letting me get over puck and Sam. I always knew we were going to end up together. But maybe me and you aren't meant to be."  I shook my head, "Rachel, no. I love you and...... I've always wanted to be with you." She shook her head, "Blaine. I don't think I'm over them..." I got angry and clenched my jaw, "WOW! SO THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT THE GUY WHO ACTUALLY HELPED YOU. AND ACTUALLY WAS THERE WHEN YOUR TWO DUMB BOYFRIENDS DIDNT BELIVE YOU AND DUMPED YOUR ASS?!" Rachel began to cry. I regretted the words as soon is they came out of my mouth. She looked at her phone. "Bye Blaine" she cried and ran away. Very. Very. Far........

Rachel's pov:
Blaine yelled at me and I cried. I looked at my phone. Noah and Samuel:

Noah:
Meet me in the bleachers the 9th bleacher. At 9:00-10:00.

Then I checked Samuel's text:

Meet me in the choir room. At 10:00-11:00

I looked at Blaine. "Bye Blaine" I ran to the bleachers. There awaited my bad but handsome charming. I walked to the 9th bleacher. "Hey Noah" he looked at me. He had a small smile. "I love you Rachel" I didn't know what to say. I love him too but... I don't know. "Me too" that was kind of selfish but.... hey. "You put your lipgloss a bit off..." he rubbed my top lip. I shivered at the touch, "You know..... you can kiss me if you want" he looked me in the eye, "I want to..." he pulled me close and kissed me. It felt like we've been kissing forever but... I loved every second of it.