Intro/1st chapter

Hi I'm y/n I make YouTube videos I scooter and do trampling tricks.. One of my subscribers said "you and @ tanner fox would be perfect together you both are so similar" I was like who is that I searched him up and I was like "loml he's so freaking cute" school was going to be starting very soon an I didint wanna go back but I said to my self it's gonna be a lit year" I went to the skate park with my friends I brought my scooter my friends are awesome. You see a guy that looks like tanner fox but u ignore it you see a really cute guy but he rides a skateboard he comes up to me and says "hey aren't u a youtuber...? (He pauses) NO WAY YOUR y/n (he yells as loud as he can) everyone looks and u say "oml"  everyone runs over and say do you have a new trick you say "of course" you do the trick but you slip back wards and fall on your back. You see a guy coming towards you running he says "hi are you ok" you say "ow my arm" he helps you up and says "well what's ur name?" You say "y/n" he says well "y/n your arm is sprained a little from the fall that's about it" you say "wait aren't you a youtuber" he says "yeah I'm tanner fox" you say "what.... One of my subscribers told me about u..." He says "oh really wait you do YouTube?" (You nod) he says "we should make a video together" you say "sure you do trampling tricks at tempest right? (He nods) you say "so do I" (he looks at you confused) "when do you you should come on no kids night tonight with me me and the funk bros are going to make a obstacle course" you say "will you pick me up (I type my number in his phone ) he says "of course beautiful" (I blush and walk away) he texts me already (he says "hey baby jk" I look at him laughing walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek) I go back to my friends as they filmed that and that as the thumbnail ( tanner got that on camera) I went home and got ready to go to tempest (I saw a video on tanners channel that said "my new girlfriend?!" I was surprised (I heard the doorbell)