CLOWN SIGHTING

Everyone of your friends went to the park and you guys thought you would go clown hunting cuz y'all are stupid af  you see something on the swing but then it disappears u think you see something but don't say anything you start to go ahead of everyone and look side to side then you see a clown behind the tree he looks at you and you run the other way super fast your friends couldn't get a response from u since hey said "what happend"then they see the clown and they start running in difrent ways you lose him and climb onto the bathrooms roof and see so of ur friends and you scream at them come on up here quick they get up and you see the rest of your friends running away u see the clown close to u guys so u try to stay quiet you think he passes but then you peak over and he's climbing up and you point to ur friends go down so they do once he's up you get down since it's not a far drop and you run with your friends he jumps down and falls but gets back up and starts running towards you guys you all run so fast until, you bump into tanner and his friends  you scream "run"and he says "why" he sees the clown and says "oh sh*t"  he runs away an so dose his friends the clown finally stops and leaves the park for more victims we call everyone and say "go to y/n house" everyone goes and everyone finally gets there you all say "what happened earlier" you sigh and say "clown chased us like what the hell"  you put on some music and surprisingly everyone of your friends smoked some weed... Everyone watches the movie "it" to learn how to kill clowns lol it's about 2:30 now and tanner leaves with his friends. It's been almost 6 months since you and tanner have been together and in 2 days hits the 6 months anniversary you don't want anything but to be with tanner on that day you an ur friends finish up the movie and then tanner rings the door bell and you wondered why and he had his hand behind his back then he had a huskie a baby one behind him and your eyes lit up when he pulled the puppy out from behind him he gives you the puppy and you cry and he says "happy early 6 months" you cry and say "Awww thank you so much I- I- I love you tanner" he looks at you and says "I got to go bye babe" u stare at him then he says "I'm just kidding I love you too babe"