Injured while scootering

You and tanner go to the skate park with your friends you see the funk bros an go say hi then go ride you do a double flare you land it and you go do it again cuz your hyped you got it the second flare you got it but you slipped backwards and fell on your arm and everyone rushed to you tanner helped you up and took you to the hospital and they said "you have a broken arm" they gave you a cast a pink one and some pain killers you go home and lay down and he gives you some medicine they prescribed because you were in lots of pain.you finally start to move around and stuff and you wanna go to tempest, it's been like 2 days since the accident you go and just film and tanner is there and Brian you go say hi to them both and then you go and make a edit you do a Ariel since you don't need hands for it you do it perfectly you go to Taco Bell and get some food and some fans see you and ask "omg I saw that one video are you ok" you say "yes and no I only have 1 week to live..." They say "what!" You say "I'm just joking I'm going to be alright" they say "ok"and ask for signatures and pictures you do that then go back to tempest you see a bunch of pretty girl surrounding tanner but you don't care honestly a bunch of boys come up and ask for a picture you say "sure" you pick one up bridle style cuz it would be funny one asks for one of you on their back and then the rest just regular they leave but some hang out with you since you couldn't really do any good tricks. You answer their questions they have and film it too one asks "if you and tanner weren't dating would you go out with me" you say "maybe" all of them say "ooooooooo"  you laugh then do the outro. You get up and go hang around tanner for awhile you were looking through the pictures your fans took with you today because they were on ig, you followed most of them also. Tempest was finally closing and you headed home tanner dropped you off at your house and you went inside changed into pj's and went to sleep you woke up at about 6 in the morning and went and made some coffee and breakfast, tanner picked you up and you were wearing something he didint like, well he did but not in public, you didint care tho, u put on your sweat shirt and you guys were at the skate park but met up with his friends and a lot of them said "your ass looks nice in those jeans" you laugh and say "thanks" tanner didint mind tho, you sat on the bench on your phone and followed people back on ig, you say your at blah blah blah skate park only a few people come and you hang out with them since your arm is broken tanner met most of them to because they asked they also met his friends.

Sorry for the short chapter I'm running out of ideas, comment and vote❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💦💦💦💦✌🏽️✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 30, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Tanner fox is mine?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें