Shut up

School finally starts again and you an all your friends are in 5th period and some kid asks another "are those fake yeezys" you stand up and walk over to them both and push the mean kid back and you say "dose it really matter if they are fake or not they are shoes some kids don't even have shoes so shut the frick up" you start to walk away and then they push you tanner gets up and gets I front of u and the guy says "oh u need ur cheating boyfriend to save you he's been out with the whole school already tanner gets ready to punch then u grab his arm an say "no he's not worth it tanner" the bell rings and you get your stuff and give tanner a hug goodbye your best friend takes a picture of u guys and she sends it to you and you put it on social media and put "#mancrushmonday 💕💕🌸🌸😌😌🙈🙈🙊🙊🔐🔐❤️💘💕😘😇" it gets a bunch of likes and comments an a lot of stuff you go to p.e and so dose he your in the gym an he's outside to run but then they come back inside you change ect. And go an wait for your coach to take roll you grab a basket ball and play one on one with your friend tanner comes back inside with his friends ignoring u but u didint mind we needed some time with our friends you stranded for the half court line and everyone starts to stare at you silently you take a deep breath then shot the ball it makes it and everyone goes insane Especially your friends. A bunch of guys come up to you and ask "can we all get your number if u don't have a boyfriend.." I say "sorry I'm taken" they walk away and tanner and his friends come you play one on one with your friend and you stop to talk with him he didint really mind if u were all sweaty and gross. He came behind you and helped you shoot a 3 pointer it gets into the basket you sit down on the bleachers and talk an talk then the basket ball comes out of no where and hits you in the nose you run to the locker room and tanner feels so so bad cuz he threw it from a 3 pointer line. Your friends go in and you weren't bleeding which was good but you cried a bit cuz it hurt. You go back out there and tanner hugs you an says he's sorry everyone goes to the locker room changes and leaves when the bell rings you go home and put on a crop top and short shorts. Tanner comes over alone an he liked what u were wearing *this time* you went to the kitchen to find something to drink then he comes up behind you and starts to grind on u a little you put the song red nose on and start giving him a lap dance and do the Yiken it dance he smacked ur but really hard an u kinda liked it his friends called an asked if they could come over so he made me put his sweater on and some jeans then you kissed him.

Guys thanks sm for reading this story ❤️❤️❤️❤️💘💘💘💕💕💕🔐🔐🔐😇😇😇😘😘😘🌸🌸🌸😍😍😍 remember vote for the story comment what should happen next❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕😘😘😘