Flirt😮🌸

We all went to the skate park and I didint really wanna scooter because there was a lot of guys there.... But u said "why not" you go and a guy comes right in front of u and you fall  everyone starts laughing you start to go off on them and say stuff like "you guys are like 12 like where is your mom oh wait the new generation is crap sorry you get ur scooter and go again you did ur trick perfectly then they shut their mouths finally one came up to you and said "your really beautiful"you just stare at him " I have a boyfriend... He's over there and your to young for me" he smacks ur butt and says "I'm 14" you say "DO THAT AGAIN SEE WHAT HAPPENS" he grabs ur butt and then you scream tanner scooters over to you an says "chill out cranky pants what's wrong" you say "this kid is grabbing my butt smacking it and flirting with me" tanner looks at him and then he runs away. About 30 min later we all leave, I go with my friend to pick up some weed an tanner waits at my house with his friends you guys get the weed and and pay and then go back to my house you smoke some a lot and then go sit on tanners lap, you take off his hat and put it on you, you guys take pictures on snap chat and put "gonna be opening some of ur guys snaps and going to answer your questions" a few go by then you get one that says "when and where will you guys have a meet And greet I live in the same city as you guys and I love you y/n" we answer and say "we are having a last minute meet and greet tommorow at  sun park  it's free love you all  1-5 "
You smoke more and everyone leaves cuz they all are gonna be at the last minute meet and greet an their tired you an tanner have a quiet night then you smell alcohol on him an look at him he slurs his words you text your friend to see if she has a coralish red lipstick for tommorow tanner looks mad and says "who u texting Bitch"and throws you off of him he stands over you and you say who it is and you say "please don't hit me" a tear comes out your eye he snaps back into reality an helps you up an hugs you and apologizes *next day* you get ready like full on out everything lace top light blue jeans all black old skool vans make up was slaying you meet everyone at the park and there was some people there pretty early so you all met and talked until ppl came they gave you guys their number ect. You all met tons of nice people there you guys were finishing up when a kid and his friends raced towards you guys they were like 9 they were so cute they asked "Awww are you guys done :(" we have time for all of you guys :) they gave you guys nice warm hugs you kissed a kid on the cheek tanner didint mind cuz well they were about nine 😂 we all had fun and we asked the last group of kids "you guys wanna go to tempest we reserved the whole place you guys just have to ask your parents and have them sign a waiver. They were all brothers so one said "I'll call mom..... She said she will meet us there"  you just hung out sitting cuz u didint wanna hurt your ankle again everyone finally met up at tempest and it was so so fun the kids were so nice I think we made their day I asked them "how old are you guys they said "we're all 14" you say "cool"and feel a little idiotic the most best song came on and we all started dancing tanner grabbed me and bounced with me on the tramp I was so so scared I was wrapped around his waist so he was holding my butt 😉 he drops me and I bounce an bounce then onto the blue part an smack everyone started to laugh so so hard everyone left so we went to my house (not the kids of course) you go upstairs and put on tanners hoodie and a pair of his sweats  cuz they are comfy and he notices "are those my sweats y/n" he goes and tickles you and u fall to the floor and he's on top of u and he kisses you passionately and you moan just a little bit because he gives you a hickie so you give him a huge one and laugh he gives you 3 more 2 on ur chest one on ur neck the one on ur neck hurt more For some reason he got up and helped you up everyone left cuz they were tired so you an tanner went up to my room and made out tickled eachother laughed smiled it was so perfect.

A/n guys how do you like it so far give me your opinion please❤️😩🌸💦 remember to vote for my story it's going to get wayyyyyy wayyyyyy better I love you guys thanks for 100 reads in just a few days ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💘💘💘💕💕💕🌸🌸🌸💦💦💦