Abuse.../Chapter 4

Me and tanner were in each others bios it was amazballs ☺️😂 you mom called you and said "sweetie your dad is gonna come by the house to see you you get very scared *ding dong 30 minutes later* you say "hey dad I missed you" he gives u a scary look he grabs your arm and smacks you he says "who gave yo that hickie on ur chest!" You stuttered "m-m-my boyfriend" he hit you again and again until you couldn't move he got a knife and put a slash across your leg and arm he kicked your stomach and back then he left... You didint know when he would come back again you stayed home for about 2 weeks from school you ignored tanner or said your sick once everything was basically heals up you went back to school and wore a long sleeve and a sweater because it was cold.... You avoided eye contact with everyone in your group especially tanner u go to the bathroom and look at your cut on your arm when one of ur friends walk on they see the cut and say "bby g what happened I'm sorry but I have to tell tanner and a teacher..... "You explain everything what happened  she gives you a huge ass gaze and screams "WHAT THE HELL"  she runs out of the bathroom to tanner  but before she could say anything you tackle her she pushes you off her and tells tanner he looks at you and you start to cry he says "it's ok y/n he gets inturupted by the announcements and it says "STUDENTS CLASSES ARE CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE SO GO HOME AND SLEEP YOU KRAZY KIDS" I get a big smile cuz I didint wanna be there your friends go to ur house and start to cheer you up.I smoke a little just to calm down a bit an so I'm not super jumpy we put on some music an my friends start twerking and of course tanner said "y/n let me see ya shake that ass" you laugh and then do what he says everyone is like "damnnnnn"you sit on his lap and notice he's a little aroused 😂 you scream "TANNER IS HARD" 😂 and everyone rolls onto the floor laughing super hard.

A/N (authors note) GUYSSSSSSSSSS OMG THE LAST PART HAD ME DYING WHEN I WROTE IT,,,,, IM VERY VERY SORRY THIS IS SUPER SHORT IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR CONTENT AND CHAPTERS ,,,,,,,,,, CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT SOME IDEAS FOR THIS STORY I WILL PUT YOUR USERNAME IN THE STORY IF I USE YOURS ILL HAVE A STORY IDEA CONTEST MAYBE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ love y'all