Your birthday

Tommorow is your birthday and your turning 17 your friends are gonna bring ppl alcohol and drugs an it's supposed to be fun af (skip tommorow) you take all the valuable things into your moms room and lock her door. You move stuff around so there is room to dance and stuff it's finally night and people start to come your about 4 shots in of tequila you smoke some weed then you go dance with your friends you see tanner and Brian walk in and you run to the back where the pool is.. It's covered up because it's super cold and for caution you go get a drink that someone makes for you you seen everything in it they put you take a sip and say "this is super good" your words slur very bad you go back to your friends they give you some ecstasy just one pill and you start acting all loopy your favorite song comes on its red nose (you have a nice ass btw) you start twerking and a bunch of guys stare you stop and then do the yiken it dance you go to the kitchen and take about 5 more shots you see tanner talking to some girl you roll your eyes and take one more shot. She leaves and you walk over to tanner with a drink in your hand and say "tanner I miss you a lot" he says "so do I" tanner tells the guy that tried to rape you to take you up stairs because he honestly didint care about you anymore... He took you upstairs and layed you down he starts kissing you and you kiss him back he starts to take off your shirt and you take off his, he says "I'm really sorry y/n I treated you terribly I just really liked you" you say "it's ok... But I don't want this to go any further please" he says "to bad I'm taking your virginity on your birthday "you scream very loud and hear foot steps he continues to kiss you but you kiss back you can feel him get excited and you say "damn get off me its to small" you laugh and he pulls your hair and says "call me daddy you slut" you were able to say "daddy" Brian came bursting in while he was taking his pants off he jumped up and Brian says "get off of her" he hits him super hard and he runs away he shuts the door behind him and comes and sits next to you, you scoot closer and closer to him then you are on his lap and you as him for a birthday kiss he says " y/n no if you still want it tommorow ok but now no" you get off his lap put ur shirt back on and you say under your breath "but I love you" you think he doesn't hear and you leave you go down stairs and get some vodka then you feel someone slap your ass you turn around and its tanner he looks faded ASF he picks you up and kisses you you scream "no put me the hell down you don't deserve me" he says "yes I do I get to take your virginity tonight" everyone hears and so dose the girl that he went to her house she walks in "tanner what the hell was that your plan for her to be so stupid to sleep with you after you slept with me" you punch tanner and you scream "you slept with her" he glances at both of you and he says "yeah..." She says "y/n come here you don't deserve that he will leave you just how he left me" you go to her and she hugs you and puts something in your drink she lets you go, you go upstairs where no one is Brian and his friends come up and you start to flip out and scream at them because they look scary you cry and Brian grabs you and hugs you and you calm down you fall asleep instantly in his arms and he says to his friends "I'm gonna stay the night with her you guys can go do what you want" he lays you on your bed then lays right beside you (next morning) you wake up with a gigantic headache  you look over to your side and you scream and Brian wakes up and jumps and falls off your bed he stands up and says "what's wrong" you say "please tell me we didn't have sex" he says "no of course not I wouldn't do that to you...well I would but when your sober I would" you sigh in relief  he says "you asked for a birthday kiss from me I said no.." You say "why.." He says "I wanted to but you were super drunk and I would want you to remember it" you say "oh..... Brian... Can I have that kiss still " you stand on the bed and he picks you up and you wrap your arms and legs around him and he leans in and you guys kiss slowly and it was perfect he lays you down with out breaking the kiss then pulls away you get up and go to the bathroom and fix your self up you come out and brian scares you you fall onto the ground he laughs so cutely an helps you up... You run back into the bathroom and start to throw up Brian comes in and holds your hair back for you you get up an brush your teeth then Brian Caries you down the stairs on his back he lets you down and you start to clean up when.....

Omg guys intense I know I know 🙊 COMMENT WHO SHOULD TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY TANNER OR BRIAN vote for this chapter too break that vote button I love all my readers so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ byeeeee loves