Chapter 1: Begin

Author's POV
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook were all invited to a place by a mysterious person. All of them received a letter of invitation and fortunately, all of them attended. They all went inside a big mansion, and soon were guided to proceed to a conference room. All of them were curious on why they are invited to something they didn't know the purpose. At first they thought it was just a simple gathering between people but truthfully, there are only 7 of them inside the room. While waiting, a guy suddenly showed up. 

"Who are you?" The pretty guy named Jin asked.

"Hey old man, why did you invite us here?" The jolly guy named Taehyung asked.

"I am Ji Chang Wook, a secretary. All of you misunderstood. The one who called you young masters here wasn't me." The man answered.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Yoongi, the second child who is known for his cold exterior asked.

"Young masters will understand soon enough." Chang Wook replied as he prepares something. He went in front of them and played a video, showing Mr. Kim. It caught there attention since it's been so long since they saw their father. This situation brought commotion between the brothers since everyone is claiming that it is their father.

"Appa?!" Hoseok, the third child suddenly stood up and called, shock to see his father on the video.

"Wait, why are you calling him appa? He is my dad!" Taehyung interjected which made everyone confused.

"What are you guys talking about?! He is my dad!" Jungkook, the youngest joined the commotion as each one of them started arguing except for Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi.

"Why are you claiming someone else's father?!" Jimin, the fifth child shouted joining the fight.

"SHUT UP!" Chang Wook suddenly yelled to get the attention of the brothers and told them to calm their asses down and watch the video that their father prepared for them. All of them sat quietly and watched the video.

VIDEO:

"Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, Even though you boys don't know each other, you boys are most definitely my children. 20 or so years ago, I've met your mothers and fell in love with them. You boys have to understand me. I know I'm at fault, and I'm here to apologize for lying." Mr. Kim informed them, as he felt really guilty for leaving his children. The boys sat there, shocked to know that they have brothers. They didn't knew that their father was an asshole for fucking 7 women and leaving them behind.

"The reason I didn't show up was because, I'm sick. Really sick. My doctor told me that I'm getting weaker and in no time, I might vanish. Before I go, I am hoping to see you guys one last time but I guess that's impossible because I know you hate me. But as my sons, please fulfill my one and only wish. In the future, you will also have your own brilliant lives. Of course, you all are my heirs. But you boys have to remember something. I earn the money, once I give you the money, and then you can call it yours. I know, I won't be able to take all this money when I die, if you boys want to inherit my money, I only ask for one thing. And that is for you to live together as a family for a year. If anyone of you feel like backing out, you can leave right now." Mr. Kim continued and as soon as he said the last sentence, everyone stood up and was about to leave when Mr. Kim started talking again.

"However, if you leave now, then it means no inherit for you. And worst, we will cut off our father-son relationship."

This sentence made the brothers stop from leaving. Namjoon, the fourth child then looked back and asked the secretary, "Yah, how much does this old man have anyways?"

"Net worth is $100 million." Chang Wook answered when suddenly, Taehyung started laughing hysterically.

"Hey! Don't kid around! $100 million? Are you fucking kidding me? My father is a millionaire? My father is just a starving old man!" Taehyung said in between his laughs as he find it ridiculous to know that his father is rich.

"Well, sorry to ruin your thoughts young master but your father is indeed rich. He has lots of enterprises, including properties food, communication systems, as well as construction." Chang Wook answered which made the brothers surprised. After he talked, Jungkook and Taehyung immediately decided not to leave the place and sat comfortably on their seats.

"$100 million is such a big money. You won't even have to lift a finger. And also, it is not just the money that you'll be getting. You will also inherit all of his businesses." Chang Wook continued making Hoseok, Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon stopped from leaving and went back to their seats. Yoongi was the only one left. Even after hearing the amount of money that they are going to inherit, he still wants to leave and reject the offer.

"Yah, don't you like it? Its $100 million, you don't have to work for the rest of your life!" Taehyung said, confused on why Yoongi rejected the offer. Yoongi turned to him and said,

"To me, money doesn't entice me. I'll be leaving now." Yoongi said and started walking away, leaving the place when the man started talking again, making him stop.

"If one person backs out of this, then you all fail in this task. Are you sure you want to back out?" The man questioned Yoongi. It didn't took a while for Yoongi to answer.

"Nonsense." Yoongi answered with a smirk, not even worried about not getting any penny from his so-called father. 

With Yoongi's statement, everyone glared at him and so, hurriedly stopped Yoongi from leaving and carried him all the way to stop him.

"What are you guys doing!? Are you insane?!" Yoongi yelled while struggling to be free.

"Let go of me you assholes!"

"You may not be needing money, but we do." Jimin said as he drag Yoongi back to his place.

When all of them are all settled back at the room, the man then placed 7 folders in front of them, giving them each copy.

"Right now, I would like everyone to take time to carefully read and understand the agreement. All the terms and condition are clearly written in this agreement. After reading it, please sign it." Chang Wook informed them as all of them looked at the folder full of terms and agreements.