Chapter 3: First day of School

EUNHA'S POV
I woke up at exactly 5:00 AM to prepare breakfast for my Kids. Yes, I call them my kids since they are so immature. I went outside my room and proceeded to the Kitchen. I decided to cook them a heavy breakfast since they need energy for school. I cooked Doenhang soup (soybean soup vegetables), rice, kimchi, bean sprout side dish, spinach side dish, steamed egg, meat, and roasted small fish. I also made them coffee, orange juice, and hot Chocolate. I'll just let them choose their drink later. As soon as I finished cooking, I went to their respective rooms and wake them up. I went to Jin and Namjoon's room first. I knocked first before going inside only to see Jin coming out from their bathroom, with towel on his neck. It seems like he just finished washing up. I smiled at him thankful that I don't need to wake him up anymore. I looked over at Namjoon only to hear him snoring loudly. I was about to wake him up when Jin went beside me.

"I'll wake him up." Jin offered.

"Thank you oppa. I know I can trust you." I said as I left him.

I went to Yoongi and Hoseok's room only to see them sleeping so soundly. Yoongi was curled into his bed, with his hands on his legs, while Hoseok is sleeping so freely with his leg hanging on the end of the bed. I went to Hoseok first and tapped him.

"Young Master, wake up..." I said waiting for him to wake up. He groaned and faced the other side, ignoring me. I keep on calling his name and he finally had given up as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. I then gave him a smile and told him to come down to have breakfast. He then nodded. I looked at Yoongi and was about to approach him when he suddenly talked.

"Don't you dare come near me or you'll never see the morning anymore" He threatened which made me scared for a while. I then realized that I don't have to wake him up since he is already awake. I immediately went outside and went to the last room, which is the maknae's room.

I went inside only to see all of them sleeping. I went to Jimin first and wake him up.

"Young Master. It's time to wake up." I said as I slowly tapped him.

"5 minutes." He mumbled.

"Young Master, you have to wake up now. It's already 6. School starts at 8:00." I informed.

"You have to kiss the prince first before he wakes up." He whispered.

"But you aren't a prince." I said and left him hanging.

"Tsss. You're very no fun, Eunha." He snickered as he slowly sat up.

I ignored him and went to Taehyung.

"Young Master, wake up." I said and was about to shake him but he suddenly sat up.

"I'm awake." He said and immediately grabbed his phone. Well I guess he is the easiest to wake up aside from Jin.

I then went to the youngest one, Jungkook.

"Young Master, wake up." I said, getting tired of repeating the same sentence for the 4th time.

"Ireonaaa...." I sung and shake him violently to wake him up but he doesn't even bother to move that I even doubt it if he is still alive.

"Young Master?" I called, scared that he is still not moving. I then went nearer as I listened if he's still breathing, and fortunately, he still is.

"Young Master Jungkook, WAKE UP!" I yelled in his ears and that made him wake up.

"Finally." I heave a sigh as I successfully woke them up. I told them to go wash up and go downstairs to have breakfast before going to school.

TIME SKIP

EUNHA'S POV
It's is already 7:00AM when all of them started going down to have breakfast. Jin was the first one to come down, followed by Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Lastly, Jimin.