Chapter 5: Numb

Mr. Kim's POV

I am in my house, still rehabilitating so that I could get better from my sickness. My new wife, Yoona was the one who's taking care of me all these time I'm my bed. She was the one who feeds me, bathes me, literally everything. I am really thankful that she's here with me or else I might die early. She was once my secretary but our boss-employer relationship soon bloomed as I was mesmerized by her beauty, and brains.

Since I'm sick, I decided to talk to my lawyer and prepared my will testament. I decided to give everything to my sons since I know I have a big responsibility to them as I abandoned them. As for my wife, I still gave her some of my properties but not as big as my sons because even though I love her, my sons are still precious to me.

With these thoughts in mind, the door suddenly opened, revealing my wife.

"yeobo, are you awake?" She called

"Yes, honey." I sweetly beamed at her as she approached me and helped me sat up.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeobo."

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can we visit my sons?" I carefully asked her.

"Of course we can." She smiled at me as I smiled back. Thankful that she completely understands me.

EUNHA'S POV

Classes ended and I went home together with them since they forced me. I guess they heard about what happened this morning. Also, I think they already know my status in the school. I am just an ordinary girl, studying so hard so that I won't lose my scholarship since I can't afford to go to school. That made the other students look down on me because I am not rich like them. They think that I don't deserve to study at a high-end school and they also think that the reason I studied there was just to look for someone to flirt with and suck all their money.

"What are you going to cook for today's dinner?" Hoseok placed his arm on my shoulder while munching a chocolate, interrupting my thoughts. I noticed that he has scars on his hand which made me curious but decided to shrug it off.

"Hmmm... What do you guys want?" I asked them.

"I want meatballs." Taehyung suddenly joined our conversation.

"Are you guys fine with it?" I asked them as I looked at them.

"Anything is fine." Jin answered.

I looked at each one of them as they nod as an answer except for Jungkook as he was too absorbed on his phone. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused on why he's acting so weird but I just shrugged off the feeling and continued walking home

As soon as we got closer to our destination, I noticed a black car, parked in front of the house.

"Do we have a visitor?" Namjoon then asked.

"Your Father is here." I answered which made everyone surprised.

-----

"Mr. Kim." I greeted as soon as I opened the house and bowed at him as a sign of respect. There he is, with his wife, Mrs. Yoona. I also bowed at her.