Chapter 6: Danger

SOMEONE'S POV

I am at my office, organizing my things when my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I have some bad news for you."

"What is it about?"

"Mr. Kim's will of testament"

"All of his properties and assets will be given to his sons." He added

"What do you mean that everything will be given to his sons?!"

"That old man seems to love his sons. He gave them everything." He said which made me mad for a while before I realized something.

"I have an idea." I said as I smiled triumphantly.

"What is it?"

"We can use his sons."

"What do you mean?"

"As long as the seven brothers violate the rules in the contract, the hundred million dollars will be donated to a charity organization."

"So?"

"Then we can just set up a charity organization and accept the hundred million." I said and smiled wickedly.

"You are indeed smart."

"Of course. So do your job well and make the boys violate the contract"

"Nae. I'll give you an update later."

"Thank you for your loyalty." I said and hanged up. No one can stop me from taking all the money. It was meant to be mine and only mine.

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a peaceful Saturday for the brothers and Eunha. Everyone was just slacking off while Eunha was doing household chores.

Everyone was at the living room doing different things. Jimin and Taehyung are playing video games with Hoseok watching them, Namjoon is listening to music, Yoongi is sleeping, Jin is reading, and Jungkook is on his phone. It was just an ordinary day when suddenly, Jungkook stood up from his seat and immediately went to his room. Minutes goes by, he went down, with a new attire.

"Where are you going, JK?" Jin asked the younger.

"I'm going out. I'll be back later." He said.

"It's already late. Do you really have to go?" Taehyung asked.

"It's really urgent. I'll be back. Promise."

"Yah! Go home before 12AM okay!?" Hoseok shouted as Jungkook just gave him a short nod and left.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's been a while since I've been receiving texts from the person whom I owe money. Before I agreed to be with my brothers, my life was a mess. Having no mother, I struggled to live on my own. My father still supported me to pay off my living expenses but I guess I am not in my right mind as I used those money for my vices. Being a teenager with no one to supervise you, I tend to drink and smoke a lot. It was my only way to forget everything. It was the only thing that keeps me alive. And I guess I'm insane for borrowing money to some loan sharks just to support my needs. And now, they are after me.

I left the house and went to the place where they asked me to meet them.

-----

I arrived at the alley where we usually meet, there I saw them, waiting for me.