Chapter 7: I think I like you

SOMEONE'S POV

"Are you sure you can do the job well?"

"You know that the life of you grandmother is within my hands, right?"

"You better do your job well or else, you have to say goodbye to your beloved grandmother."

"Just do everything to make the brothers violate the contract. Easy right?"

"Well then, I'll trust you to do your job. I'll be waiting."

I hang up the phone as I smiled victoriously. I guess things will go according to my plan. I can't wait to see the boys fail. I also can't wait for the money to be in my hands.

AT SCHOOL

JIMIN'S POV

Another school day it is. All of us went to school earlier than usual. We went to our classroom, together with Eunha. Fortunately, the bullying stopped as soon as the students knew that Eunha is with us. Our father also knew about this and agreed. He already let us be with Eunha so that we can protect her. We all waited for the class to start.

Mr. Jung entered the classroom, happy as ever.

"Good Morning class." Mr. Jung greeted as we greeted back.

"Today, we have a new student!" He beamed as he signaled for the new student to enter. It was a guy who has a blue hair. He's pretty tall and tan.

"Please introduce yourself."

"Kim Mingyu." The boy coldly said as the girls just admire him because of his aura. I won't lie, but he is handsome and tall, but compared to me, I'm way hotter.

Mr

Mr.Jung let him choose to seat anywhere and he chose the seat at the right most end of the classroom.

The class soon started.

LUNCH BREAK

JIMIN'S POV

Me and my brothers decided to play basketball. We chose our members by doing rock-paper-scissors. I ended up with Jungkook, Hoseok hyung, and Namjoon hyung. The rest are in Yoongi hyung's team. How lucky they are to be in his team. He is such a great player.

Eunha decided to be our referee since she can't play basketball.

Yoongi and Jungkook were the one's fighting for the jump ball. As soon as Eunha whistled, Yoongi hyung jumped as he successfully tapped the ball on their side. The ball was with Taehyung as he run at the court and mistakenly passed it to Jungkook, thinking that he was in his team. Jungkook immediately took this opportunity as he passed the ball to Hoseok hyung, who was being blocked by Jin hyung. He decided to pass it to me as I immediately passed it to Namjoon hyung who was waiting near the net. He successfully catch it and aimed for a 2 point shot when Yoongi hyung immediately blocked his attempt and stole the ball. He then ran and passed it to Jin hyung, as he overtakes everyone and waited for Jin to pass him again the ball. As soon as the ball is in his hands, me and Jungkook blocked his way so that he can't shoot but since he is good at it, he surpassed us easily and made a layup, making them earn 2 points.