Chapter 8: English Lessons

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My brothers and I are all in the study area together with Eunha since it's already exams week. Basically all of us are having a hard time, well except for Namjoon hyung. Fortunately, each one of us are good at something, Namjoon hyung is good at English, Social studies, and humanities, Hoseok hyung is good at literature, for Yoongi hyung, he hates Math but he's good at it. He is also good when it comes to computers, Jimin is good in art, chemistry, and math. Jungkook is good when it comes to music and arts. Jin hyung, he's just an average. He's not good at everything but, he's also not that worst. As for me, well I guess I'm worst at everything. I just like to play around so I think PE is the best for me.

We were all getting frustrated learning English. Even though Eunha and Namjoon are teaching us English, it is still damn hard.

"If you guys are communicating with a foreigner and you can't seem to understand him or her because of her accent, or pronunciation, or even enunciation, you can say "PARDON" so that he/she repeat what he/she said. Pardon means an excuse for forgiveness of discourtesy. You have to find the perfect timing to use this expression." Namjoon hyung explained as all of us sighed in confusion.

"You can also use this expression when you didn't catch up what the speaker said. So for example the speaker said something weird and you don't understand, you can simply say, pardon instead of telling them what. Eunha added.

"AHHHH." All of us said at once.

"Okay, Example number 1. Listen and repeat." Namjoon hyung said.

"Jungkook, I like your Timberland and T-shirt. Can I borrow them?" Namjoon hyung talked fast and asked Jungkook.

Jungkook then looked up, as if he was thinking and said,

"Pardon?"

Namjoon hyung then nodded, telling that it was correct

"Young Master Namjoon, why don't you ask each and everyone in English and see their potential?" Eunha suggested which made all of us groan.

"Why Eunha, why?!" Hoseok cried hysterically as he munched his chocolate.