Chapter 2 : First night

Authors POV
The boys were brought to a house that can accommodate them all. It's not a mansion but it can't also be considered a small house. It's just perfect for the 7 of them.

"So this is where you all will be living from now on. I will leave you guys here. The housekeeper will take care of the rest. I wish young masters luck in successfully completing your tasks." Chang Wook bowed and left, leaving the boys outside the house.

The boys then started approaching the house as soon as the secretary left them. Namjoon took the lead and went to the house immediately, with the boys trailing him behind. He rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door.

After waiting for like a minute, the door opened, revealing a girl with long, dark curly hair. She has round eyes and small plump lips. Her height is just average. She signaled them to enter the house. As soon as they did, they just stood there waiting for her to talk.

"Annyeong. I am Jung Eunha. Welcome to your new house young masters." Eunha bowed.

The boys then started rooming around, astonished by its size when Yoongi suddenly asked Eunha,

"Are you perhaps, the housekeeper?" Eunha nodded.

"I am your housekeeper. From now on, I'll be in charge of young Masters' living situation. I look forward to being with you all." She replied.

Everyone then started walking close to her.

"You're the housekeeper? Aren't you a bit too young?" Hoseok asked her, confused on why their father trusted them to a young girl.

"Age doesn't matter, Young Master. As long as I can do my job perfectly, then there will be no problem." Eunha answered directly making the guys gawked at her.

"Oh! Before I forgot, Mr. Kim asked me to give you his housewarming present." Eunha said and give them each box, containing their own cellphones.

"A new house and a new phone? Well I guess agreeing to this shit isn't that bad after all." Yoongi said as he lazily went upstairs to look for his room.

"Since you're the maid, then I'll let you take care of this!" Namjoon said and handed his luggage to Eunha. He also trailed behind Yoongi, going upstairs.

"This bag is expensive so be careful." Jin said and handed her his luggage too.

"Then I'll leave my stuff with you too. Please take care of it." Hoseok smiled at her while eating a chocolate and hurriedly ran upstairs.

Taehyung then went outside, then soon came back, bringing a Segway.

"Young master I can't carry that!" Eunha said in disbelief. She never thought that her masters are not gentlemen.

"Thanks for the offer Eunha, but I'm not allowing anyone to touch it. I can take care of it." Taehyung said and went upstairs, carrying his beloved Segway.

Eunha then heave a sigh knowing that she didn't have to bring that Segway but then Jimin approached her and observed her from head to toe. Thinking that he might be the one who is kind among them, she thought that he will offer to help her but suddenly, he handed his backpack too and gave her a wink before going upstairs, leaving her with the youngest brother, Jungkook.

Eunha just stood there, pouting. She looked at Jungkook and waited for him to hand his luggage to her but what he did was totally unexpected.

He went closer to her as he bent down and grabbed all the luggages from her hand and coolly walked upstairs. Eunha just looked at him, surprised by his actions. She smiled because of his cold yet sweet gesture.