Chapter 1 - New.

Taehyung's shoes were already wet, because of all that snow outside. A small snowflake landed right on top of Taehyung's upper lip. Suddenly he felt the cold through his whole body.

When he reached the school, the warmth overtook his body again. It was the first day of school after weekend. Taehyung didn't have anything against school, since he was 'The class clown'. Everyone loved him for the way of making jokes, but actually he wasn't that good in school. He had a lot of problems in math. His classmates actually didn't like his personality, but only his craziness. If Taehyung wasn't such a clown, no one would talk to him. But today he had a new chance. Taehyung's class would get a new classmate. No one knew who or how the new guy was, they only knew that he was a boy.

Taehyung sat down on his seat. He was kind of excited to see his new classmate.

Finally something happened. A black haired guy came into the room. Everyone was silent, and it was kind of awkward.

"Hi. I'm your new classmate - Jungkook."

Taehyungs eyes widened. Jungkook? Sounds interesting. Maybe they could be friends, and Jungkook wouldn't judge him.

"You can sit beside of Taehyung" the teacher said slowly.

Jungkook came over to Taehyung and sat down. They both looked at each other, while Taehyung gave him his typical wide smile. Jungkook smiled shyly. In general he acted kind of shy, but Taehyung tried to be as nice as he could. Later that day he actually gave up. Well, it was only the first day, so what did he even expect?

As the time goes, Jungkook became a normal classmate, like everyone else. He wasn't really that special or new anymore. Though Jungkook was still quite shy and quiet. But he still laughed like everyone else at Taehyung's weird Jokes.