Chapter 1

My name is Lyrica Lee and I am a Junior at Millbrook High School in North Carolina and I am 5'4 and my hair is black and I am and a American and a Aries, and am also bi and I live with my dad Ty Lee cause my mom die when I was 8 and I get bully by this boy name Chersanto but everyone call him Roc or Roc Royal. And I have two bestfrans Kiya & Lexy. And I am also slim thick in the right places. And everyone call me Leah or Lee.

My name Kiya and I go to Millbrook High School with my 2 besties Lexy & Lee and I live with my mom and dad and I am 5'6 and I am bipolar and I thick in the right places and am 17 years, and am a Junior.

My name is Alexis but everyone call me Lexy and you already know my two besties Lee and Kiya well it's not much to say I am adopted and I live my dad Tyga yes the rapper and my brother King with his girlfriend Kylie Jenner and am 18 years old and I also go to Millbrook High School.

Hey my name is Chersanto August but everyone call me Roc or Roc Royal and am 18 and go to a school name Millbrook High school with my bros Prince, Prod, and Ray and I also live by my self in this 5 and 4 bathroom house.

Hey my name is Princeton but everyone calls me Prince and I go to school with my three frans Roc, Prod, & Ray an I am17 years old an I am mix, I live with my mom and I attend school at  Millbrook High School and I love to sing.

Hi my name is Ray Ray and everyone calls Ray or you call me Raytwice if you nasty and I go to school at Millbrook High with my bros Roc, Prince, and Prod. I sell drugs and I live with my mom name Keisha. I am 17 years old.