Chapter 21

Roc Pov
Man I just came from fucking this girl in are school call Lulu and I was on my way home to go see my baby. I know you guys wondering why am cheating and Lyrica for man if I had the words to tell you guys I would tell but let's get back to the story. So I got home and Lyrica was sleep on the couch. That is good cause won't be able to here her mouth so I went upstairs and take a shower and I got out I saw Lyrica on the bed.

Lyrica: Where the hell was you cause you was not in any of your classes today or you wasn't home so tell me where tf we're you *pissed off*
Roc: MAN I WAS OUT WITH PRINCE MAN AND DON'T FUCKIN RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME OKAY
Lexy: Man whatever okay.

I text Kiya asking her was she home she said yes I told her can I spend the night at her an prince house she told me yeah so I went and pack some clothes and other things I need to get ready for school in the morning and then Roc ask where I was going I didn't answer him and got in my car and drive to Kiya house.

Kiya: Hey boo wassup.
Lyrica: Man lately Roc been coming home whenever he wants and coming to school late
Kiya: What the fuck is this man doing
Lyrica: I don't care but we going to talk tomorrow after school
Kiya: So I see you and Ray getting really close
Lyrica: We going out on a date tomorrow
Kiya: Already know you guys had like each
Lyrica: We kiss when he was at my house doing are project for English 12 class
Kiya: Omg y'all should just go out

After talking to Kiya I was getting sleep so I went up to the guest room where I was staying and took a shower and when I got out I put on my Victoria Secret PJ's and went to sleep.

Prince Pov
I just got off of work and I was on my way home to see my baby when she call my phone saying baby my water just broke so she told me her and Lyrica was on there way to the Hospital with Ray so I drive there.

Lyrica Pov
I woke up and I hear screaming so I ran downstairs to see Kiya standing a spot full of water so I text Ray and told him come with me to the hospital cause Kiya water broke he said he was on his way.

Ray: Kiya just breath
Kiya: LOOK MOFO I AM BREATHING OKAY NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP
Ray: Lyrica I think Kiya need some dick to calm her nerves
Lyrica: Ray shut up *laughing*

So we pull up the hospital and we saw prince so we put Kiya in a wheelchair and and take her in the hospital an when we go in there we ask for a them to give us a delivery room cause my bestfran is pregnant an they rush her to the delivery room with prince and me and Ray was there waiting and we look at each other then I see he text me.

RayBestfran: Why you not talking to me bestfran
Lexysist: Maybe because we kiss and I don't know how to tell that I like it
RayBestfran: You like it I thought you hated it
Lexysist: Ray I have something to tell you
RayBestfran: What is it
Lexysist: Ray I like you at lot
RayBestfran: You? I like you to

After telling Ray how I feel about him the doctor said we could see are friend when I got there I see Kiya with her baby I ask her how many pounds and ounces the baby and gender and it's name.

Kiya: His name is Jaden Anthony Perez and he is 5 pounds and 8 ounces and he was February 20 2017 at 12:30 at night.

After holding the baby I went to Jacob them home and went to sleep.