Chapter 27

Lyrica Pov
Well yesterday me and Ray went to the store to get the pregnancy test and it turns out that am pregnant but am happy cause I almost out of school plus I always wanted kids of my own now me and Ray is going to the doctor to see how many weeks I am.

Ray: Baby are you ready to go
Lyrica: Yes baby I am
Ray: Well let's go

Prince Pov
Last night was the best night of my life plus I got the most sexiest girl in the world and I am marrying her and since my baby was sleep cause I but the D down real good last night but am going to get my son from my mom's.

Roc Pov
I went out to a party last night and turn up and I met this girl name Kesha and she was cute and I had like her and I ask her to be my girl so now am on my way to go see my bae cause I miss her.

Kesha: Hey baby what we doing today.
Roc: How about we go to the movies
Kesha: Okay
Roc: So are you going to prom
Kesha: Yeah but I don't have a date thought
Roc: Don't worry about that okay I will ask you but it's going to be a surprise
Kesha: Okay baby. *kiss him*

Hey my guys my name is Kesha Richard and I live with my mom that is a model and I am 18 and I am a senior at Millbrook High School and I met Roc at party last night where he ask me to be his girlfriend well there it is about me.

Ray Pov
So we are at the hospital where the doctor call are names and we went in the back where the doctor ask us why are we here I told him that we are here to check how many weeks is my girlfriend he was like pee in a cup and she did just that and then he went to check to see how many weeks she is then he came back and told us that she is 1 week pregnant so that the baby is mines.

Ray: Are you going to prom
Lyrica: Yes. But if that the way you asking me it's a no
Ray: That is not how I was asking you
Lyrica: Okay just checking
Ray: It's a surprise babygirl

So asking her if she wanted to go to prom we stop at Mac Donald and got my baby a fish burger and then we then we went home to chill.

Kiya Pov
I woke up and I didn't see Jacob next to me then I hear the door open and I saw Jacob and Jaden came in the house I ask where he went he was like I went to get are son.

Jacob: Baby are you going to Prom
Kiya: I am going why
Jacob: Cause I was going to ask you
Kiya: When
Jacob: Don't worry

Hey wattpad lover am going to update the next chapter to 2 months cause I really don't want to write all of that and this might be my first story but am making it short.

Comment if you guys want me to make a sequel to this book and don't forget to vote.