Chapter 25

Kiya Pov
I just woke up from and I took Jaden out his crib and went and fix him a bottle then after he finish drinking his bottle I change his diaper and rock him to sleep and when he was asleep and went downstairs cook me some breakfast and turn on the tv and text Prince.

WifeyKiya: Baby what we doing today
JacobBaby: We going out for dinner cause I want to ask you something
WifeyKiya: Okay is it a fancy or casual
JacobBaby: Just dress go okay and I got to go love you and Jaden.
WifeyKiya: Same to you baby.

I just got off work and I went to the jewelry store and saw this gorgeous ring I pay the man for it and went and rent a tux then I went to this beach and set up and had I pay a chef to server for us so I look at the time and went to Roc house to get ready and I text Kiya and tell Kiya we going to drop Jaden off at my mom's house and get ready.

Lyrica Pov
I was home with Ray when my phone went off and I saw that it was a gmail message and I click on it and I had got expected into UCLA college an am so happy but what is am going to tell Ray I really love him but UCLA is my dream college.

Ray Pov
I was at work fixing these new outfits when my phone went off and I saw it was and email for my gmail account I check it and j saw that I got expected into UCLA but what am I going to tell Kiya.

Kiya Pov
I was home when Jacob text me telling me to get ready so I went and bath Jaden put on his captain america pj's and then I went in the shower and shower my good luck body wash then I came out and put on this cocktail black dress and went downstairs where I saw Jacob in this sexy ass tux then I went and buckle Jaden is his car seat then I got in the car and we drive to Jacob mom's house.

Lyrica Pov
I was textin Lexy asking her how Chicago is and how is my niece she told me Rihanna is doing good and I told her how much I miss her and how me and Roc broke up and that me and Ray is dating everything.

Lexy Pov
Hey guys I miss you sooo much but look I had to leave North Carolina cause I wanted a better start for me and Rihanna my babygirl plus me and Jayven is engaged and I am happy I am doing good plus I am a dancer for August Alsina but that all for me see y'all later 😘😘😘.

Prince Pov
So me and Kiya just drop off Jaden at my mom and we are on are way to are dinner when I pull up I open the door for my baby and lead her to are table.

Kiya: Baby you didn't need to do this for me.
Jacob: I wanted to okay now sit
So we sit down until this chef came to us with some champagne and he sit are food in front of us.
Kiya: So baby what to talk about
Jacob: I want to talk about us and taking the next step in are relationship.
Kiya: Okay.
Jacob: Here it goes. Kiya it's been a while year for us but I am happy I met you and give you my first child Kiya Antonisha Francis will give me the honor in becoming my wife.
Kiya: *crying* yes Jacob yes I will kiss him

Hey wattpad lovers I have chapter 26 the rated r chapter and chapter 27 the news that Lyrica can or can't be pregnant.

Keep reading to see love you guys don't forget to vote and comment