Chapter 15 Party Night

Ray Pov
I just woke up from having the best sex last night with Lexy but when I got up I had a text from my boss saying he need me Prince and Chres down at the trap house now so I text back saying we on are way and went in the shower and freshen up and text Chres and Prince and left to go to the trap.

Prince POV
Man me and Kiya was sitting down watching Nerve when I look down and I got a text from Ray saying that boss need us at the trap house asap and I text back saying am on my way. Then Kiya look at me an said where am I going I said I have to handle some business she was like okay so I left got in my car and drive to the trap. Don't get me wrong I will tell Kiya what my job is when I get home.

Roc Pov
I just got up from sleeping cause yesterday was a long day and I pick up my phone and I got a text from Ray saying that boss need us at the trap house asap so I got up went downstairs and cook my baby some breakfast and put in the microwave and write a letter saying I went to come and your breakfast is in the microwave and love you. So went upstairs and took a shower and put on my clothes and went to my car and drive to the trap.

Kiya Pov
I feel like Jacob is cheating the on me because lately he have been always leaving when we have a fun day but I am not going to break up with him until I have answers so I text the girls and ask them what they want today.

Lexy Pov
Ray just left to go to the trap and I just finish eating and my phone went off an I saw Kiya asking me what we want to do today I text back saying how about we go to a club tonight she was like alright so I went back to watching tv and textin one of my best guy friends his name is Jayven Lapierre.

SexyJayven😍:So what you doing today ma
BestfranLexy😘:Nothing much just me and the girls going out to a club tonight
SexyJayven😍: Okay I will see you there then ma.
BestfranLexy😘:okay.

Lyrica Pov
I woke from sleeping in the living room to get up and see if Roc's there but wasn't so I call him and no answer that was weird but anyways I went upstairs to take a shower until I got out on a long T-shirts I saw I got a text from Kiya saying we going out to a club tonight I was like okay. Then went downstairs and see note from Roc so I read it.

Lyrica I went out to handle some business I will be right back and your breakfast is in the microwave and love Roc.

So after reading the note turn on some Netflix on Roc's tv and watch the reruns of empire.

At The Trap House.
Boss:You guys want to know why I call the 3 of you here
Boys:Why
Boss:Tonight is a big night and have 6 stack of weed to sell to niggas in the west
Boys:Why we got to do it
Boss:The other niggas doing the South and West
Boys:Oh

So we left the trap house with six bag of we to sell to the niggas in the west an we have to sell all before 10 tonight so we got in the car and went to the west.

Prince:Man I can't keep doing this man
Ray:Why not
Prince:Cause I have a girl at home that is having my baby soon and I love and adore her but this trap shit am done after tonight
Roc:I feel you prince and I am going do the same to
Ray:Same here cuz I love Lexy and I want a better life for us

So we pull up to the west and we saw some niggas we know and we sell it to them and stay in car and talk until I check my phone and see I had a text from my girl

LeahWifey:Baby where are you I miss you
BaeRocky:I am out with the boys and we handling some business okay baby
LeahWifey:Okay baby oh and me an the girls going to a club tonight okay
BaeRocky:Okay. But I have to go love you
LeahWifey:Love you to bae

After textin Leah I went back to selling this weed.

Lyrica Pov
Well I just finish textin Roc and I saw it was round 8 so I went upstairs and I got in the shower and shower with my lavender body wash then I got out dry an dry off an brush my teeth then I curl my hair then did my eye lashes then I put on some eye shadow then put on my black lipstick and then I put on my outfit in the media and I check my phone it was after 9 and I saw Kiya text me an tell me they are outside so I spray on my nicki minaj perfume and left and got in the car.

Kiya: Damn you look gud boo
Leah: Thanks boo.
Kiya: Let's get Lexy crazy ass
Leah: Okay

While we in the car Rae Sremmurd Look Alive came on and I start singing a little bit of the song

Lyrica Singing
I'm so far out of sight
Sounds about right

I'm so far out of sight
Yeah that sounds about right
Sounds about right
Kill this cup, not my vibe
Be the highlight of my night
Look alive, look alive
We can start with something light
Look alive
I can get you so right
I just need an invite

I'm a smooth criminal
Michael Jackson moonwalkin'
Like I'm on a pill or somethin'

When I stop singing I saw we was at Lexy and Ray house and she came out in some pink booty shorts with a pink crop top and when she got in we ask her who she looking cute for she said no one I was like okay then we drive off to the club.

Merry Christmas to all my wattpad readers I love you guys so much and I hope you guys have a safe and bless Christmas must love you guys 😘😚😗😙

And Don't Forget To Vote & Comment