Chapter 6 Date Night

Lyrica Pov
After Roc left I went in to my closet and took out my outfit in the media and then I went into my bathroom and took a hot shower and then I get out and start blow drying my hair and put my hair up into a high ponytail with a bang and then put on my sweet peach lotion and spray on my Nicki Minaj  perfume then I text Jay and told him am ready.

JayBear😍🐻:Okay I am almost there to pick you put okay.
QueenL😘💘: Okay see you when you get here.
End of text message

When I finish textin Jay I went and take a pick of my self and post it on IG. QueenL: Looking cute for my date tonight and when I post it I saw that I got a 1k likes then looking at my likes on my post I hear a knock at the door so I went and open it and it was Jay.

Jay: Omg you love beautiful tonight.
Lyrica: *blushing* Awe thank you.
Jay: Are you ready to go?
Lyrica: Yes. And I left an lock the door behind me. He open the door for me and close it. Thank you
Jay: Your welcome ma.

When we got in the car was silent until I hear This Girl by Laza Morgan came on. I turn it up and start singing the song.

There’s this girl, the one and only wonder of this world (my world)
And it don’t matter if the road gets rough (yeah) if me rich or poor (yeah)
She stay down with me if me go to war (my girl)

Love you 'cause you are, every single star
In the constellation, that’s enlightening my heart
Special gift from Jah, wherever you are
Girl you got more presence than a hundred Santa Clauses
And I know (I know) we’ll stand together when the world falls down, yeah
And I know (I know) that our forever’s gonna start right now, yeah

There’s this girl, the one and only wonder of this world (my world)
And it don’t matter if the road gets rough (yeah) if me rich or poor (yeah)
She stay down with me if me go to war (my girl)
There’s this…

Jay Pov
I turn off the music and she ask me where are we. I told her my house.

Lyrica: Omg your house is big.
Jay: Are you coming or you going to stay outside.?
Lyrica: I am coming.

When we got inside it was more beautiful than outside, then he lead me to the dinning room it was so classy like nobody use it unless it was a special occasion.

Omg she is so beautiful I can't wait to make her mines tonight cause I really like her and will love to be with her forever cause she makes me feel some type of way foreal.

Lyrica: So what is we doing at your house?
Jay: This is are date.
Lyrica: Oh. Well you have a beautiful house.
Jay: Thank you.
Lyrica: So what you do?
Jay: Well I have a YouTube page and I work with my dad in his company.
Lyrica: Wow dwu (Dat Wassup)
Jay: So what do you want to do when you graduate?
Lyrica: I will love to sing and dance cause I love to dance.

So are food came and if wondering who serve us well it was his personal chef. After getting are food we start getting to know each other more.

Jay: So Lyrica tell me more about you.
Lyrica: Well my name is Lyrica Lee but everyone calls me Leah or Lee and I love to sing dance and I have to loyal ass besties and there name is Kiya Simmons and Alexis Lashay and I live with my dad cause my mom die from cancer when I was 8 and I go to Millbrook High School and am 18 and am a Junior. Hbu Jay.
Jay: Well my name is Jay Hernandez and am famous cause of my YouTube page and am rich I living with my dad cause him and my mom split when I was 15 years old and I been working for my dad for 2 years now am 18 and I go to Millbrook High School and am straight.

After getting to know each other he told me to go upstairs and change into my 2 piece bathing suit in the media and came down stairs where Jay was steering at me like I was most sexiest thing he seen tonight.

Jay: Lyrica you look so sexy in that bathing suit.
Lyrica: *blushing* Thank you
Jay: Your welcome. I have something to ask you.
Lyrica:What is it?
Jay: Yesterday at that party I had a crush on you cause your so damn beautiful and I just wanted to get to know this wonderful girl with this sexy ass smile. So what am trying to say is Lyrica would you be my girlfriend.
Lyrica: Yes and you don't have to call me Lyrica you can call me Leah. *kissing*

After swimming around with my new boyfriend I went upstairs and dry off and came back downstairs to get ready to leave and when I got in the car Lexy and Kiya was already blowing up my phone asking about my date so I told them how it went and that me and Jay is dating. Then when we reach my house he open the door and walk me to my door.

Leah: I had a great night again.
Jay: So did I bae. *kissing* gn night wifey.
Leah: Gn hubby *waving*

Aye this is my first book so comment and like and tell me how I did. love you wattpad readers 😘😘😘

I am going to take prodigy out of the story cause I don't have no pov for him