Chapter 3

Roc Pov
I feel bad that I push Lyrica down the stairs but if I told her I did it she will hate me so I am going to keep it a secret from her cause I like her and I know guys want to know why I bully a sweet girl like Lyrica. Well when Lyrica first came to Millbrook I had a crush on her but I didn't know how to tell her so that is when I start bullying her.

So I got up and went and take a shower and but on my outfit in the media and then text Ray.

Phone Convo
RayRay: Aye Roc boss want me to tell you to met up with him after school at Sonic.
RocRoyal: Okay.

So after that I got in my car and drive off to school where I saw Lexy, Kiya, Lyrica, Prince, and Ray, all talking to each other and I notice how cute how Lyrica was looking, like damn bruh she fine but when she saw me she walk up to me and said.

Lyrica: How could you not tell me you was the one that push me down those steps. *pissed off*
Roc: Lyrica am sorry I was not thinking and I didn't mean to.
Lyrica: You sorry that you didn't mean to push me or you sorry that you hurt me so bad Roc. And here I was thinking about being your friend.
Roc: Lyrica I never meant to hurt you but I understand that you don't want anything to do with me.

And with that I walk off and went to class. Lyrica Pov
The bell ring for class and I went to first period and sat down and listen to what Mrs. Smith had to say.

Mrs. Smith: Good morning class today I have something to tell you. I know it's getting close to the end of school so I have one more project for you guys, which is,  you have write an 8 page essay about your partner. So here are your partners on the board.

Roc Pov
I got up and look for my partner which is Lyrica so I went over to her.
Lyrica: Look Roc am only talking to you for this project okay.
Roc: Okay. So can I have your number so we can text each other when we have time to do this project?
Lyrica: Okay Roc. So we exchange numbers.
Mrs.Smith: Plus it's worth 90% of your grade and it's due May 28.

Ray Ray Pov
I just came from Gym. I was on my way to lunch and I saw Lexy bending over tying her shoe. I know she can tell I was staring at her cause she look up and start blushing and then turn around and walk in the cafeteria.

Roc: If you like Lexy why don't you tell her you like her other than just steering at her.
Ray: Coming the guy that bully a girl that he like cause he couldn't tell her how he feels about her.
Roc: Shut up okay, we will be talking soon watch.
Ray: How is that.
Roc: We have a end of the year project and we are partners. So between that times I will try to ask her to be my girl.
Ray: We will see.

Prince Pov
I just came from posting about my party on Facebook and IG. And I made my way in the cafeteria where I see the boys sitting and talking.

Prince: Aye y'all ready for my party tonight?
Roc: Hell yeah. 
Prince: Okay.
Skipping to the end of the day

Kiya: Leah are you going to Princeton party tonight?
Leah: Yeah but I got to buy a cute outfit.
Lexy: Who you trying to impressed tonight.
Kiya: Let me guess Roc.
Leah: Hell the fuck no. Cause he push me and lie to me so for that I hate him.
Lexy: Maybe you can find yourself a boyfriend tonight.
Leah: Maybe but see you guys tonight.

Lyrica Pov
I walk out of school and got in my car and drive to the mall to pick out my outfit for tonight. But when I got there I was hungry so I got myself some Chick-fil-A and then went and got my outfit and my shoes. When I look at my phone it was 7 so I drive home and went up stairs and went to sleep.