Chapter 5

Kiya Pov
I woke up with the worst headache ever and a room that was not mines and I see that I had on my clothes and Princeton hands over me so I woke him up and said what happened last night.

Prince: Well last night you was at the bar drinking 4 shots of Vodka and dancing all over the table and you start going crazy so I take you up to my room and lay you down and end up falling asleep with you and no we didn't do the nasty.
Kiya: That is good and thank you.
Prince: Kiya can I ask you a question?
Kiya: What is it Prince?
Prince: I just wanted to say that I like you since you was a freshman and I want to ask you will you be my girlfriend.?
Kiya: Yes Prince I will be your girlfriend. *kissing*

Lyrica Pov
I woke from a text from Jay that said.
JayBear😍🐻: Good morning beautiful. I wanted to let you know that your one beautiful girl and I wanted to know if I can take you out tonight.?
I text back saying.
Lyricabae😘💘: Yes I will love to go out with you but what time?
JayBear😍🐻: 9 and dress sexy and bring a swimsuit.
LyricaBae😘💘: Okay.

So I text Roc so we can get start on the first three pages cause I am not about to fail because of his ass.

Text Message
QueenL: Roc what is you doing?
SpiffyRoc: Nothing why?
QueenL: Cause we have a project and I can't do it tonight cause I am going out.
SpiffyRoc: Okay I be over there in 5 mins.
End of text message

After I finish texting Roc I went in the shower and freshen up and put on some black tights with a spaghetti strap and after that I text kiya and Lexy in a gc (group chat)

Leahbestie: Kiya how was last night?
Kiyabish: Well last night as Prince told me I was dancing all over the table and had 4 shots of Vodka and was going crazy so he took me up to his room and end up sleeping with me.
LexyBae: You was going crazy but I left with Ray so he can drop me home since Lyrica left us.
LeahBestie: Sorry guys it's just that Roc got me mad. But before that I met this boy name Jay he was so cute.
Kiyabish: I knew it cause I saw you dancing on him but wyd today.
Leahboo: Well me and Roc are going to work and are project for Mrs. Smith class and I have a date with Jay tonight at 9 but hey I got to go cause Roc is here, text y'all later and tell you how it goes okay bye.
End of text message

After texting Kiya and Lexy I hear my door bell ring and I open the door and saw that it was Roc so I told him to come in and take a seat.

Lyrica: Do you want anything to drink before we get started.?
Roc: No so we can get started
Lyrica: So you will type while I tell you about me and what I want to do when I graduate.
Roc: Okay.
Lyrica: Well I am 5'4 and I love to sing and dance and I am American and when I was young my mom die of cancer when I was 8 and I live with my dad and am an Aries.
Roc: Damn you should write a biography but I am so sorry for your lost.
Lyrica: Thank you.
Roc: Lyrica am sorry for bullying for the past 2 years and I am sorry for pushing you down those steps and lying to you about it. I bully you cause I really like you and I didn't know how to tell you that I like you.
Lyrica: It's okay I accept your apology but hey what time is it.
Roc: It is 8 clock.  Why?
Lyrica: Cause like I said I have a date so I have to go and get ready so you have to leave okay.

Who you think Lyrica is going to go out with?
TeamRoc
Or
TeamJay
Comment and like

Aye this is my first book so comment and like and tell me how I did. love you wattpad readers 😘😘😘