Chapter 8

Roc Pov
I just woke up from coming home last night late because I was out selling drugs cause I needed the money but yesterday at the beach I was jealous that Jay went out with the girl I like but hey I am happy for her and am glad we friends but something don't feel right about that Jay dude but I got up and did my hygienes then I text my boss and told him am on my way to him so I got dress and got in my car and drive off to my boss trap house.

Lyrica Pov
I woke and I got a text from Jay that he is dropping me to school so I went and cook me some breakfast which is some egg, beacon, pancakes, and grits after fixing myself a plate I went upstairs and turn on August Alsina Mama cause it makes me remember about my mom after getting out of my thoughts when I went in the shower and both myself with my Victoria Secret body wash then I got out an brush my teeth and wash my face then I put on my Air Jordan then I put on my wash out booty shorts and spaghetti strap then I put my hair up in a messy bun then I sat down a d text Jay that I was ready he said he is outside so I got up and went outside and lock the door.

Jay: Hey baby *kiss you*
Leah: Hey bae *kiss back*
Jay: I want to take you out tonight
Leah: Okay where we going
Jay: It is a surprise
Leah: Okay. And with that we pull off to school

Roc Pov
So I just got school from selling another bag of weed then when I pull up I saw how lovey dovey Leah and Jay was getting so I went up to Ray and said wassup he was like nothing just waiting for my girl. I was like oh then went to my locker to get my stuff for Gym cause that what I have today so when the bell ring I head to Gym.
Skipping to lunch

So I just came from Math when I saw Leah putting her stuff in her locker so I walk over to her and said hey
Leah: Wassup Chres
Chres: Why you call me that Leah?
Leah: Cause I want to
Chres: Okay. Anyway I was wondering would you like to go out with me as a friend?
Leah: Sorry Chres me and Jay is going out tonight.
Chres: *getting mad* Leah he don't like you he just with you for one thing
Leah: *raising her voice* You don't know him and don't bother worry about coming over to my house to finish are project.
Chres: *calm voice* Leah am sorry I just jealous.
Leah:*pissed* Why are you getting jealous we are not together.

With that I walk off without him finishing what he had to say
Skipping to the end of the day

I am still mad at Roc for telling me that Jay don't love me like he don't know him like I do but with that Jay text me and said that he can't drop me home so I text Lexy and ask her will she drop me she said yeah so I went by her car which was a 2016 Mustang.  While I was standing there waiting I got a bunch of text from Roc saying how sorry I am I didn't even read any of them and when I saw Lexy kiss Ray she came up to me ask me if am ready to go I was like yeah then when we was in the car she ask me about me about Roc told her what happen she was like he is an ass but what is you and Jay doing tonight I was like he is taken me out tonight she was like are ready for the nasty I was like I think so cause I really like him with that she pull up in front out of my house and got out.

Next chapter is freaky so tell me how I did on it. Love you wattpad follower don't forget comment and like