My Dream Come True

The day she has always been waiting for has come . Emma has arrived at U.S.A in new york city. Emma goes to the school to register and was given an apartment, she was very happy but something crossed her mind. She has to start a new life meet new friends and will she even be able to go back to her friends now that she is starting a new life. Even though she was going to miss them, she had to move on with her life if she was going to be a big time fashion designer.
Months have come and Emma is travelling from city to city and her fashion designer career is being noticed and some big time fashion producers said they love her designs. They have sponsored her and now she is building up her career like crazy. Her parents are so proud of her and her younger sister Emily gives her all the support she needs. Emma became a very well fashion designer in the year 2017 .She became very famous and in the November she decided to come back to her country. She decided to go home and see her friends .

Emma at New York was never liked by the other team mates because she was always being praised for her wonderful works in design.
Except for her best friend Raymond she usually calls him Ray. He always had a liking to her from day one. And he was gay a really well built guy typically gorgeous too bad he is gay, he would make a real good boyfriend.

She had now finished a
huge project which could take her career to a whole new level she was waiting for the results and decided to go back home.
So she went back to her country unfortunately she landed on Sunday so she went to visit them on Monday.

She was so excited to finally come home.

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!EMMA'S BACK!!! WOOOOO! Time to get this party started.

TO BE Continued
Let see what happens next.