chapter 15

"Um hi Emma. I changed my mind and decided to come I hope I am still invited". "Erhh.. Yeah you welcome. But we are kind of out of tents. "Oh I didn't know  then I will have to leave". "WAIT!! "I heard Anita's voice as she spring pass me pushing me out of the way. "Wow Anita never knew you could run that fast "Brenton said. "Me neither", I mumbled under my breath. "I think you Brenton could share a tent with me "she said touching his hair. "Anita wait it says here that you are sharing a tent with two friends and it full". "Then one person will go home," she said. "But that would be rude. Let me check the rest of the list and see if there are any more rooms. Well everyone's tent is full even our friends and the only one left is oh mine. Am not sharing with anyone so umm ". "She means you both could share a tent". Melina and Keziah popped out of no where ." Erh.. yeah you could share tent with me"
"Oh thank you so much". he said ."Um you are welcome".

Brenton's prov
When Emma said I could stay in her tent I was so happy because I got to stay away from Anita and I could get close to Emma. Aiden wasn't wrong this could be the best camping ever. We went inside. "Um there aren't any other beds so I am going to use the pillow to separate the bed and oh are you hungry I should have asked earlier "she said. Why is she being so nice,it as if we never fought. "Um yes but not much". "Ok make yourself comfortable while I heat the food".  She said with that beautiful smile that every guy could fall for her. Men she is so hot.

After I ate she showed me were to keep my plate and that she would wash." Just leave it" ,Emma said. "Don't worry it just one plate",I replied acting cool wanna make a good impression. "OK. Um I will go change into my night gown if you ready turn of the off the lamps. Ok?".

Emma's prov
After a quick shower I came out wearing my night gown and was startled when I saw Brenton staring at me,"What?"I asked .
Nothing ,he answered. "Why were you staring at me?","pft I was not staring". "Oh ok I just thought mmm you know what never mind ". I went to put my body cream on.I wore a robe after showering and went to grab my pajama s. I wore a tank top with my pajama down since I didn't want to show any skin.

After I creamed my body and went to sleep." Um have you had your shower",I asked" yeah had it before coming here "."Am sure you did", I said in a sarcastic tone. When I laid down I was so tired I just got knocked out.

Next morning
Brenton's prov
I woke up the next morning I woke up when I felt someone on me. I turn to see Emma's head on my chest, she looked so peaceful and beautiful. I pecked her forehead and went to make breakfast ,after I made scrambled eggs with toast and hot cocoa. I matched towards the bedroom, placed the breakfast on the bed and shook her a little so she woke up. "Morning"I said.
"Morning"she said in a sleepy tone. "Made breakfast,are you hungry?"Mhmm,gimme"she stretched her hand. I passed it to her and watched her as she took a bite of her eggs. She scrunched her face a little and I knew there was too much salt in it and she didn't want to complain so I decided to mess with her a little."You hate it don't you ?,you think I am bad at cooking".I said to her ,she just smiled as if she already knew my plan. "Well"she said"it not that bad and thank God you didn't burn the tent down"she laughed a little and stopped."But thank you for the breakfast I really am enjoying your toast".she said we another smile. Wow she is so sweet ,I  gave her a smile in return and now that it hit me hard I never apologized to her."I don't want to ruin your mode but I would like to apologize for my attitude the other day, I just want to say say am sorry and would really like to start over. So what do you say?"I said wishing for a positive answer.

Emma's prov
I was speechless when Brenton apologized, I had forgiven him already so there's only one answer now. "Yes I'd really like that, a fresh start".I smiled at him and he returned it. Just then we became silent and it was awkward."So".I said breaking the silence I am not cooking tonight because Melina invited me over for dinner, wanna come?"."yeah I'd love that"he said taking a bite of my toast leaning close to me and brushing his lips on my hand making me gasp. He raised his head leaning closer, our faces were inches apart as I could fell his breathe. He came closer and closer just then that I saw I didn't move a lot of things were going on in my mind right now I didn't know what to do.He leaned in once more and I closed my eyes I felt his breathe on my face, just then my phone rung. I let out a sigh thank God I didn't want to ruin our new friendship.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°wow Emma that was close wait to see what happens next.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Will update soon. Bye. ~~~~~~