Chapter 14

Aidens prov

What was all that in there dude? Why do you have to be soo rude all the time. What did I do now? Brenton asked. Dude it just a camp something and no one likes camping not even you or Mason, he said once again. No no no, let me correct you it not "just a camp"it is something Emma traveled all the way from New York city to Ireland just to spend time here with us. Dude she has a big career, but she came here to spend most of of her time with us. She could be in New York right now .Anyway why are you guys so pissed she didn't even care when I told her no and that I wasn't coming. Yes she didn't bother you do you expect her to run to you and beg you to come after this she is going to leave and who knows when she is going to ever come back. Brenton you have got to stop giving Emma a hard time back here and try to make her happy. But now dude am not sure she will give you a chance so good luck.

Friday (the day of the camp).
Yay!!! I squealed. This place is amazing ,wow Emily you did a great job. I know ,she said.
So people will be arriving soon so how about the four of us go for tour in the tents and trust me I can't wait to see the other tents. But first let see mine. Omg I love it wow it so beautiful it like omg it amazing. I can't wait till we start everything and we have to sleep in here. Thank you so much for helping sis you the best.
We went through all the tents and it was really beautiful, I must say Emily did a really good job. We moved all our bags in the tents. All the tents had three bed rooms the least was mine since I was the only one sharing one tent. The tents were house sized and were really expensive so when people arrive they choose a partner. Even annoying Anita came .

Aiden and Mason came not long before we the girls settled down. Aiden ,Melina, Keziah, Emily and Mason were sharing one tent apparently they did this without informing me .They taught I needed space and upon that I will still be working on new outfits so I would mess their place
Even though the working area is separated from every other part of the tent. To tell you this tent is amazing and yeah maybe they were right I need space piece and quiet without quarrel and drama.
Before any one could arrive they all came to my place we were watching funny videos on my laptop when Mason spoke
"Emma so don't be mad or anything but am curious are you still serious about you and the Brenton drama being over?". I was coming to talk when he raised his hands stopping me from talking so he could continue. Seriously you guys would make the best couple. Mason? I question. Emma, Emily said even I have been here for a few weeks now and the way you look at each other sis I totally agree with Mason for once they all nod.

Guys just stop it!! I yell silencing them. I made my decision and it final Brenton can date who ever he wants and  I don't care he could date every girl in the school even Anita and even all Anita's stupid group girls but I don't care. Now could you all leave I'd like to be alone and you are in charge I will come later. They left I closed the tent door and went to lie down closed my eyes.

Out side.
Well thanks a lot Mason now you ruined her mood and now she mad. Emily said. Hey I know, but Emma is not mad now that look wasn't anger it was frustration. And I know she is thinking of what we all said to her. Oh she better be.
Later people started arriving they explained everything to them they chose chose those they wanted to share tents with and every one got a tent and every tent was occupied. After ever one left to settle ,they went to call Emma and when they went she had made mash potato with chicken and source.

See guys I told you she think of it and see she ended up making us dinner so cool Emma, Mason said making everyone laugh. OK ready to eat not yet maybe after you welcome everyone. Ok so let go ,we left and went outside they were already waiting I questioned. Yeah. I stand on a little stool so everyone could see me.
Hello everyone am so happy you all accepted and came well I don't have anything much to say, so first of you're all welcome so enjoy your self's!! They all clap. Oh and you are provided with items you could use to cook so those of you who know how to cook you in charge of the kitchen and those who do not please try not to burn down the tents I turn referring to Anita and wink she returns it with a glare which I ignored so all I have to say is enjoy your self's. Thank you they clap us I get down. You guys ready for dinner? They nod and we go back into the tent have dinner and some was left we could save it in this fridge. This so cool I have not been at a camp with electricity, Mason said. Now am beginning to like camp he said once again. We all laugh oh and nice food thank you. It was soon getting late so we decided to go sit by the camp fire. Seriously what is a camp without it fire. I told them I'd join them I just needed to wash the dish I can't stand dirty things, I can't wait till the next morning. After I was done I went to join them we talked. We played around I talked to other students, they complimented on my kindness and all I went back to my friends we were going to head in when I just locked eyes with him he was standing there I just wished I could run to him and say thank you for coming

Who do you think came?
Now we just beginning. The fun is about to start. Don't forget to vote.

Phina lov.