chapter 17

Brenton's POV

What was I thinking ,you have got to control yourself. I almost kissed her in there when I just apologized. Thank God she got a call out of the blue, I will just heard out to the guys because I know there would be awkwardness if I stay.

As I step outside I see Anita standing there and am not ready for her this morning so am just gonna wait here until she leaves. I waited for a while and saw her enter her tent,I then entered the guys tent.

"Whew that was so close" I exhaled deeply a breathe of relief.
"What was so close" Mason said from behind making me jump

"You are"I said without thinking

"Huh, dude I wasn't even here when you came here" he said with a confused look.

"Oh yeah,I was talking about Anita. Dude the girl is like a hawk, she was standing outside when I was coming here"I explained to him.

"Hey" Emily greeted glaring at me.
"I have a feeling she doesn't like me"I whispered to Mason.

"Whaaat ,I didn't notice"he said

"You didn't notice what"Aiden said from nowhere almost giving me a heart attack .

"Seriously why does everyone keep doing that that"I asked

"Why did you take that long to come here dough,let me see you were having your moment with Emma huh"he said wiggling his brows me.

"Shut up I was not having any moment with I was hiding from Anita"I said defending myself.

"Hahahaa, you are running away from Anita it your own fault you tolerated her for so long only if you put her in her place."Aiden said laughing .

When they were all done ,we headed outside and I went to take a quick shower and went outside to join the guys we were talking when I saw Emma leave the tent and head over to join the girls .

She looks good wearing anything she is wearing shorts and tank top.

"Stop drooling over her she doesn't have eyes for you" Aiden said

"Yeah dude she already has a boyfriend"Mason said nodding his head.

"Really guys I never knew, who is he?do you know him? Do I know him? Who...."  Oh no Emma has a boyfriend how come I never knew.

"Chill bro,let head over to the girls and get that look of your face" Aiden said as if he didn't know how am feeling now and leaving me in the clouds.

We head over to the girls to see them chit chatting. We all teased each other remembered past event. Emily finally stopped giving me the stink eye .

We sprayed each other with water with the water guns.Emma snuck behind me and sprayed me I cut her and tickled her she laughed so hard.

"Brenton please stop I can't breathe"she said.

"Ok, haha you do look adorable pleading dough maybe I should continue"I asked.

"No no more"she said smiling

Later we got hungry and decided to start with dinner. We all helped, okay the girls did most of it and we were commanded to do things. But on the bright side we had fun,when the food was ready we were made to set the table.

After eating we decided to play a little game.

Can't wait to see what happens next

Please remember to vote